Western PA is looks at showers and thunderstorms today before conditions clear out on Saturday and Sunday. Highs will rise into the mid to upper 60s today before upper 50s to low 60s roll in on Saturday and mid 60s to low 70s roll in on Sunday. Lows will bottom out in the low to mid 40s tonight and Saturday night before Sunday night brings upper 40s to low 50s.
The DC Region will see clouds increase throughout the day before showers and storms move into the region later on. Clouds will decrease on Saturday before mostly sunny skies settle in by Sunday. Highs will peak in the upper 70s to low 80s today before mid to upper 60s track in on Saturday and upper 60s to low 70s press in on Sunday. Lows will drop into the upper 50s to low 60s tonight before upper 40s to low 50s settle in on Saturday night and low to mid 50s track in on Sunday night.
Have a fantastic weekend folks!
Current (~11am) Temperatures:
- Erie, PA: 64
- Franklin, PA: 61
- New Castle, PA: 64
- Butler, PA: 64
- Pittsburgh, PA (KAGC): 70
- Uniontown, PA: 72
- State College, PA: 68
- Frederick, MD: 66
- BWI Airport, MD: 72
- DC (KDCA): 71
Main threat: Thunderstorms. Wet roads could be slick.
- Today: Showers and storms. Highs: Mid to Upper 60s Overnight Lows: Low to Mid 40s
- Saturday: Decreasing clouds. Mostly sunny by afternoon. Highs: Upper 50s/Low 60s Overnight Lows: Low to Mid 40s
- Sunday: Mostly sunny. Highs: Mid 60s to Low 70s Overnight Lows: Upper 40s/Low 50s
Main threat: Thunderstorms with strong winds possible.
- Today: Showers and storms likely. Some storms could be stronger. Highs: Upper 70s/Low 80s Overnight Lows: Upper 50s/Low 60s
- Saturday: Decreasing clouds. Highs: Mid to Upper 60s Overnight Lows: Upper 40s/Low 50s
- Sunday: Mostly sunny. Highs: Upper 60s/Low 70s Overnight Lows: Low to Mid 50s
Good News: Weekend looks like a great time to be outside.
Bad News: Rain today. Colder next couple nights.