A soggy end to the work week and start to your weekend today as a chance of showers and storms spans the region. Looks like a good day to go watch cars drive between skyscrapers. Rain and snow move into western PA early on Saturday, with NW PA seeing the best chance of snow and SW PA likely not seeing any. Clouds will decrease in the DC Region on Saturday. Sunday will dry out across much of the region, with a slight risk of showers across far northern PA. Afternoon highs in western PA will rise into the upper 50s to low 60s today before low to mid 40s settle in on Saturday. Highs will rebound into the mid 50s to low 60s on Sunday. Lows will drop into the 30s tonight before upper 20s to mid 30s settle in on Saturday night and low to mid 40s push in on Sunday night. The DC Region will look at highs in the low to mid 70s today before afternoon highs drop into the mid 50s to low 60s on Saturday. Sunday will bring low to mid 60s into the area. Lows will drop into the upper 40s to low 50s tonight before mid to upper 30s shuffle in on Saturday night. Mid to upper 40s will press in Sunday night. Next week warms up again but a wet pattern holds steady throughout much of the week. That whole “April showers brings May flowers” business is definitely right for next week. Hope you have a great weekend and a Happy Easter/Passover/”Eating of Lots of Chocolate”. Take care folks!
- Erie, PA: 45; Wind Chill: 42
- Franklin, PA: 48; Wind Chill: 48
- New Castle, PA: 50; Wind Chill: 50
- Butler, PA: 52; Wind Chill: 52
- Pittsburgh, PA (KAGC): 58; Wind Chill: 58
- Uniontown, PA: 55; Wind Chill: 55
- State College, PA: 57; Wind Chill: 57
- Frederick, MD: 63; Wind Chill: 63
- BWI Airport, MD: 63; Wind Chill: 63
- DC (KDCA): 66; Wind Chill: 66
Main threat: Rain could cause for ponding on roads and potential slipp’y conditions. Snow Saturday will hold mainly to NW PA.
- Today: Rain continues. Chance of storms mainly south. Afternoon Highs: Upper 50s to Low 60s Overnight Lows: 30s
- Saturday: Chance of rain/snow in NW PA and showers in SW PA, especially early. Highs: Low to Mid 40s Overnight Lows: Upper 20s to Mid 30s
- Sunday: Slight risk of showers in far north. Otherwise, partly sunny. Highs: Mid 50s to Low 60s Overnight Lows: Low to Mid 40s
Main threat: Rains could cause for slippery roads today.
- Today: Rain likely. A chance of thunderstorms. Highs: Low to Mid 70s Overnight Lows: Upper 40s/Low 50s
- Saturday: Showers early. Clouds decrease into afternoon. Afternoon Highs: Mid 50s to Low 60s Overnight Lows: Mid 30s to Low 40s
- Sunday: Mostly sunny. Highs: Low to Mid 60s Overnight Lows: Mid to Upper 40s
Good News: Warm conditions stick around for much of today. Conditions warm up again next week.
Bad News: NW PA will see a chance of rain/snow late tonight into early Saturday. Cooler weekend. Rainy pattern settles in for much of next week.