Western PA will see showers today before conditions dry out on Friday and mostly sunny skies roll in. Saturday will keep conditions dry for the morning before clouds increase and a threat of rain moves back into the area. Highs will rise into the mid to upper 60s today before mid 50s to low 60s track in on Friday and mid 60s push in on Saturday. Lows will bottom out in the low to mid 40s tonight as 40s hold into Friday night and upper 40s to low 50s settle in on Saturday night.
The DC Region will look at partly cloudy skies today before mostly sunny skies move in on Friday and Saturday. Highs will climb into the mid to upper 70s today before mid to upper 60s track in on Friday and low to mid 50s roll in on Saturday. Lows will drop into the low to mid 50s tonight before mid to upper 40s settle in on Friday night and mid to upper 50s track in on Saturday night.
We’re over the hump. Only a little longer until the weekend. Take care folks!
Current (~10-10:30am) Temperatures:
- Erie, PA: 64
- Franklin, PA: 61
- New Castle, PA: 61
- Butler, PA: 63
- Pittsburgh, PA (KAGC): 58
- Uniontown, PA: 59
- State College, PA: 63
- Frederick, MD: 59
- BWI Airport, MD: 59
- DC (KDCA): 56
Main threat: Could see some heavier rains this afternoon in some spots. Late Saturday night could see some heavier rains as well.
- Today: Showers likely. Highs: Mid to Upper 60s Overnight Lows: Low to Mid 40s
- Friday: Mostly sunny. Highs: Mid 50s to Low 60s Overnight Lows: 40s
- Saturday: Increasing clouds. Chance of rain during the evening. Highs: Mid 60s Overnight Lows: Upper 40s/Low 50s
Main threat: None.
- Today: Partly cloudy. Highs: Mid to Upper 70s Overnight Lows: Low to Mid 50s
- Friday: Mostly sunny. Highs: Mid to Upper 60s Overnight Lows: Mid to Upper 40s
- Thursday: Mostly sunny. Highs: Low to Mid 50s Overnight Lows: Mid to Upper 50s
Good News: Dry weather for most of Friday and Saturday.
Bad News: Rain likely in western PA today. Lows drop into the 30s in parts of western PA by the late weekend and early next week.