- Erie, PA: 41; Wind Chill: 33
- Franklin, PA: 36; Wind Chill: 27
- New Castle, PA: 38; Wind Chill: 30
- Butler, PA: 39; Wind Chill: 35
- Pittsburgh, PA (KAGC): 41; Wind Chill: 33
- Uniontown, PA: 40; Wind Chill: 40
- State College, PA: 43; Wind Chill: 35
- Frederick, MD: 50; Wind Chill: 46
- BWI Airport, MD: 45; Wind Chill: 40
- DC (KDCA): 51; Wind Chill: 48
Main threat: Chance of rain and snow lingers through early Sunday.
- Today: Chance of rain and snow. Windy. Little or no snow accumulations are expected. Highs: Upper 30s/Low 40s Overnight Lows: Upper 20s/Low 30s
- Saturday: Chance of rain/snow late in NW PA mainly. Windy. Partly sunny otherwise. Highs: Mid to Upper 40s Overnight Lows: Low to Mid 30s
- Sunday: Chance of rain and snow early. Partly sunny otherwise. Highs: Low to Mid 40s Overnight Lows: Upper 30s/Low 40s
Main threat: Dry through the weekend.
- Today: Partly cloudy. Windy. Highs: Low to Mid 50s Overnight Lows: Low to Mid 30s
- Saturday: Mostly sunny. Highs: Low to Mid 50s Overnight Lows: Mid 40s
- Sunday: Partly sunny. Highs: Mid to Upper 50s Overnight Lows: Mid 40s
Good News: It is an appropriate time to eat a lot of chili and drink a lot of hot chocolate.
Bad News: Rain and snow in western PA through the weekend. Cooler than normal temperatures. Gets even colder by the second half of next week. Lake-effect snow possible.