Conditions stay near to above normal with temperatures throughout much of the week while rain moves into the region today and into early tomorrow before conditions dry out on Thursday. Highs in western PA will rise into the upper 40s to low 50s today before 40s push in on Wednesday and mid 40s to low 50s track in on Thursday. Lows in the upper 30s to low 40s tonight will drop off into the mid 20s to low 30s Wednesday night before Thursday night brings low to mid 30s into the region. The DC Region will see highs in the low to mid 50s today before values bump up into the low to mid 60s on Wednesday. Low to mid 50s will return on Thursday. Lows in the mid to upper 40s tonight will drop off into the upper 30s to low 40s on Wednesday night before mid to upper 30s push in on Thursday night. The weekend looks to turn wet again but temperatures should stay near to above normal overall. Hope you have a fantastic two-for-Tuesday! Take care folks!
- Erie, PA: 35; Wind Chill: 27
- Franklin, PA: 28; Wind Chill: 28
- New Castle, PA: 30; Wind Chill: 30
- Butler, PA: 30; Wind Chill: 30
- Pittsburgh, PA (KAGC): 37; Wind Chill: 37
- Uniontown, PA: 31; Wind Chill: 31
- State College, PA: 31; Wind Chill: 31
- Frederick, MD: 30; Wind Chill: 30
- BWI Airport, MD: 31; Wind Chill: 31
- DC (KDCA): 40; Wind Chill: 36
Main threat: Rain could cause slipp’y roads today. Nothing significant.
- Today: Rain likely, especially in SW PA. Highs: Upper 40s/Low 50s Overnight Lows: Upper 30s to Low 40s
- Wednesday: Chance of rain very early. Becoming partly sunny. Highs: 40s Overnight Lows: Mid 20s to Low 30s
- Thursday: Partly cloudy. Highs: Mid 40s to Low 50s Overnight Lows: Low to Mid 30s
Main threat: Rain could cause slick roads today. Nothing to write home about.
- Today: Rain. Highs: Low to Mid 50s Overnight Lows: Mid to Upper 40s
- Wednesday: Chance of showers, mainly early. Highs: Low to Mid 60s Overnight Lows: Upper 30s/Low 40s
- Thursday: Mostly sunny. Highs: Low to Mid 50s Overnight Lows: Mid to Upper 30s
Good News: Near to above normal temperatures continue through the weekend.
Bad News: Wet weather today and during the weekend. Cooler outlook should move in during the last week and a half of the month.