Looking like a comfortable week ahead across the region as near to above normal temperatures continue. Western PA will see partly sunny skies today before rain moves into the region on Tuesday. Partly sunny skies will return to the area on Wednesday. Highs will rise into the 40s today before upper 40s to low 50s push in on Tuesday. Wednesday will continue highs in the 40s and 50s. Lows tonight will drop into the 30s before mid 30s to low 40s track in on Tuesday night. Wednesday night will fall off into the 20s. The DC Region will see partly cloudy skies today before a threat of rain moves in on Tuesday and Wednesday. Highs in the mid to upper 50s today will dip into the low to mid 50s on Tuesday before Wednesday brings a return of mid to upper 50s. Lows in the upper 30s to low 40s tonight will give way to mid to upper 40s Tuesday night before mid 30s push in on Wednesday night. We are finally reunited with the warmer weather, and it feels so good. Take care folks!
- Erie, PA: 35; Wind Chill: 28
- Franklin, PA: 34; Wind Chill: 29
- New Castle, PA: 31; Wind Chill: 31
- Butler, PA: 36; Wind Chill: 36
- Pittsburgh, PA (KAGC): 37; Wind Chill: 32
- Uniontown, PA: 29; Wind Chill: 29
- State College, PA: 36; Wind Chill: 27
- Frederick, MD: 30; Wind Chill: 30
- BWI Airport, MD: 30; Wind Chill: 30
- DC (KDCA): 39; Wind Chill: 39
Main threat: Rain could cause slipp’y roads Tuesday. Nothing significant.
- Today: Partly sunny. Highs: 40s Overnight Lows: 30s
- Tuesday: Rain likely, especially in SW PA. NW PA could stay drier overall. Highs: Upper 40s/Low 50s Overnight Lows: Mid 30s to Low 40s
- Wednesday: Chance of rain very early. Becoming partly sunny. Highs: Mid 40s to Low 50s Overnight Lows: 20s
Main threat: Rain could cause slick roads tomorrow and Wednesday. Nothing serious.
- Today: Partly cloudy. Highs: Mid to Upper 50s Overnight Lows: Upper 30s/Low 40s
- Tuesday: Rain likely. Highs: Low to Mid 50s Overnight Lows: Mid to Upper 40s
- Wednesday: Chance of rain. Highs: Mid to Upper 50s Overnight Lows: Mid 30s
Good News: Warmth.
Bad News: The weekend looks wetter. Conditions could cool down towards the second half of the month.