- Erie, PA: 14; Wind Chill: 5
- Franklin, PA: 10; Wind Chill: 0
- New Castle, PA: 12; Wind Chill: 0
- Butler, PA: 14; Wind Chill: 1
- Pittsburgh (KAGC): 18; Wind Chill: 4
- Uniontown, PA: 17; Wind Chill: 9
- State College, PA: 21; Wind Chill: 8
- Frederick, MD: 28; Wind Chill: 19
- BWI Airport, MD: 28; Wind Chill: 16
- DC (KDCA): 31; Wind Chill: 20
Main threat: Slick spots on the roads from light snow. Wind chills in the single digits/below 0.
- Today: Chance of snow early, mainly Pittsburgh and south. Clearing out. Breezy Highs: 20s/Low 30s Overnight Lows: Teens/Low 20s. Wind chills below 0 possible.
- Thursday: Warmer. Chance of rain later in the day. Highs: 40s/low 50s. Overnight Lows: Upper 30s/Low 40s
- Friday: Showers likely. Highs: Upper 40s/50s Overnight Lows: 30s/Low 40s
Main threat: Slick spots on roads.
- Today: Decreasing clouds. Breezy. Highs: 30s Overnight Lows: 20s
- Thursday: Partly cloudy. Slight chance of showers overnight. Highs: Upper 40s/Low 50s Overnight Lows: Low to Mid 40s
- Friday: Showers likely. Highs: Low to Mid 60s Overnight Lows: Upper 40s/Low 50s
Good News: It will finally feel like Spring after tomorrow. Warmer temperatures than what we’ve been seeing will occur as any cold shots tend to be short lived/less intense.
Bad News: Still potential for below normal temperatures, but normal temperatures are on the rise. A more active pattern means a better chance of wet weather however through this weekend.