Western PA will see some cloudier skies today before clouds start to decrease into the night. Partly cloudy skies are expected on Thursday before Friday brings rain into the region ahead of a front. Highs will rise into the mid to upper 60s today before upper 60s to mid 70s roll in on Thursday. Friday will see mid to upper 60s. Lows will drop into the mid 40s to low 50s tonight before mid to upper 50s track in on Thursday night and 40s return Friday night.
The DC Region will see partly cloudy skies today before mostly sunny skies return on Thursday and clouds increase on Friday and rain moves in late. Highs will reach into the mid to upper 70s today before mid 70s move in on Thursday and upper 70s to low 80s press in on Friday. Lows will bottom out in the upper 50s to low 60s tonight before low to mid 60s settle in on Thursday night and mid 60s push in on Friday night.
It’s hump day. Get over it! Let’s go Bucs!
Current (~8am) Temperatures:
- Erie, PA: 55
- Franklin, PA: 55
- New Castle, PA: 58
- Butler, PA: 57
- Pittsburgh, PA (KAGC): 59
- Uniontown, PA: 58
- State College, PA: 59
- Frederick, MD: 55
- BWI Airport, MD: 59
- DC (KDCA): 61
Main threat: Wet roads Friday.
- Today: Cloudy. Clearing into night. Highs: Mid to Upper 60s Overnight Lows: Mid 40s to Low 50s
- Thursday: Partly cloudy. Highs: Mid 60s to Low 70s Overnight Lows: Mid to Upper 50s
- Friday: Rain likely. Highs: Mid to Upper 60s Overnight Lows: 40s
Main threat: Rain later on Friday could cause wet roads.
- Today: Partly cloudy. Highs: Mid to Upper 70s Overnight Lows: Upper 50s/Low 60s
- Thursday: Mostly sunny. Highs: Mid 70s Overnight Lows: Low to Mid 60s
- Friday: Increasing clouds. Rain moves in later. Highs: Upper 70s/Low 80s Overnight Lows: Mid 60s
Good News: Dry night for the Buccos game.
Bad News: Wet weather moves in on Friday and cooler conditions settle in on Saturday.