It’s late April, and there has been snow falling in western PA. Sadly the cooler weather isn’t going anywhere as below normal temperatures hold steady into next week. A chance of scattered rain and snow showers is possible during the day today before partly cloudy skies settle in on Friday. Clouds will increase on Saturday before a chance of showers could move into western PA. Highs will rise into the 40s today before mid 40s to mid 50s push in on Friday. Mid 50s will track into the area on Saturday. Lows will drop into the mid 20s to low 30s tonight and Friday night before mid 30s to low 40s shuffle in on Saturday night. The DC Region will see partly sunny skies today before mostly sunny skies grace the region on Friday. Saturday will increase clouds before a chance of rain moves in later in the day. Highs will peak in the mid 50s to Low 60s today before upper 50s to low 60s move in on Friday and Saturday. Lows will drop into the upper 30s to low 40s tonight before mid to upper 30s settle in on Friday night. Saturday night will bring mid to upper 40s into the area. The good news is that it is Thursday. Only 1 more day until the weekend begins. Take care and stay warm folks!
- Erie, PA: 33; Wind Chill: 23
- Franklin, PA: 32; Wind Chill: 24
- New Castle, PA: 36; Wind Chill: 30
- Butler, PA: 36; Wind Chill: 26
- Pittsburgh, PA (KAGC): 35; Wind Chill: 26
- Uniontown, PA: 34; Wind Chill: 29
- State College, PA: 34; Wind Chill: 25
- Frederick, MD: 37; Wind Chill: 37
- BWI Airport, MD: 39; Wind Chill: 39
- DC (KDCA): 46; Wind Chill: 44
Main threat: It’s chilly. Wear a coat.
- Today: Chance of spotty rain/snow. Highs: 40s Overnight Lows: Mid 20s to Low 30s
- Friday: Partly cloudy. Breezy. Highs: Mid 40s to Mid 50s Overnight Lows: Mid 20s to Low 30s
- Saturday: Clouds increase. Chance of showers during the afternoon. Highs: Mid 50s Overnight Lows: Mid 30s to Low 40s
Main threat: Nothing significant.
- Today: Partly sunny. Windy. Highs: Mid 50s to Low 60s Overnight Lows: Upper 30s/Low 40s
- Friday: Mostly sunny. Windy. Highs: Upper 50s/Low 60s Overnight Lows: Mid to Upper 30s
- Saturday: Clouds increase during the day. Chance of showers late. Highs: Upper 50s/Low 60s Overnight Lows: Mid to Upper 40s
Good News: Conditions dry out for Friday and Saturday.
Bad News: Snow in western PA. If that’s not bad enough, cooler temperatures stick around through next week.