- Erie, PA: 71
- Franklin, PA: 66
- New Castle, PA: 69
- Butler, PA: 66
- Pittsburgh, PA (KAGC): 76
- Uniontown, PA: 71
- State College, PA: 70
- Frederick, MD: 72
- BWI Airport, MD: 75
- DC (KDCA): 80
Main threat: Showers and storms.
- Today: Chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs: 80s Overnight Lows: Low to Mid 60s
- Thursday: Chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs: 70s/Low 80s Overnight Lows: Low to mid 50s.
- Friday: Decreasing clouds, becoming mostly sunny. Highs: 70s Overnight Lows: 40s/Low 50s
Main threat: Showers and storms. Severe threat today. Damaging winds, heavy downpours, and small hail biggest risk.
- Today: Showers and thunderstorms likely. Some storms could be severe. Highs: Mid 90s Overnight Lows: Mid to Upper 70s
- Thursday: Showers and thunderstorms likely. Highs: Upper 80s Overnight Lows: Low 70s
- Friday: Showers early. Clearing out late. Highs: Low to Mid 80s Overnight Lows: Mid 60s
Good News: Beaut’ of a weekend.
Bad News: Showers and storms to dampen the next couple of days.