- Erie, PA: 57
- Franklin, PA: 54
- New Castle, PA: 55
- Butler, PA: 54
- Pittsburgh, PA (KAGC): 56
- Uniontown, PA: 54
- State College, PA: 52
- Frederick, MD: 63
- BWI Airport, MD: 62
- DC (KDCA): 67
Main threat: Chance of a stray shower today. Better threat of rain Friday.
- Today: Foggy morning. Chance of an isolated shower. Mostly cloudy. Highs: Low 70s Overnight Lows: Low to Mid 50s
- Thursday: Fog early. Partly cloudy by the afternoon. Highs: Low to Mid 70s Overnight Lows: Mid to Upper 50s
- Friday: Increasing clouds. Showers and potential storms move in during the early afternoon. Highs: Mid 70s Overnight Lows: Upper 40s/Low 50s
Main threat: Isolated shower possible early today. More significant rain late Friday into early Saturday.
- Today: Slight chance of showers lingers. Highs: Low to Mid 70s Overnight Lows: Upper 50s/Low 60s
- Thursday: Partly cloudy. Highs: Low to Mid 70s Overnight Lows: Low 60s
- Friday: Increasing clouds. Chance of showers and storms late. Highs: Mid to Upper 70s Overnight Lows: Low 60s
Good News: Temperatures stay above normal overall. Buccos playoff baseball tonight.
Bad News: Wet Friday and much cooler Saturday and Sunday. Lows in the 30s in western PA by Sunday while DC looks at 40s.