- Erie, PA: 66
- Franklin, PA: 57
- New Castle, PA: 57
- Butler, PA: 59
- Pittsburgh, PA (KAGC): 63
- Uniontown, PA: 57
- State College, PA: 59
- Frederick, MD: 60
- BWI Airport, MD: 64
- DC (KDCA): 73
Main threat: Shower and storm threat into mid week
- Today: Chance of showers and storms, mainly during the afternoon. Highs: Upper 70s/80s Overnight Lows: Upper 50s/Low 60s
- Wednesday: Shower and storm threat continues. Highs: 70s Overnight Lows: 50s
- Thursday: Partly cloudy. Highs: 70s/Low 80s Overnight Lows: 50s
Main threat: Chance of showers and thunderstorms mid week.
- Today: Partly cloudy. Highs: Upper 80s/Low 90s Overnight Lows: Low to Mid 70s
- Wednesday: Chance of showers and storms. Highs: Upper 80s Overnight Lows: Upper 60s
- Thursday: Mostly sunny. Highs: Mid 80s Overnight Lows: Upper 60s
Good News: Warmth persists today. Dry weather on Thursday and Friday.
Bad News: Wet weather moves in today and tomorrow. Below to near normal temperatures for second half of week.