- Erie, PA: 75
- Franklin, PA: 64
- New Castle, PA: 66
- Butler, PA: 64
- Pittsburgh, PA (KAGC): 68
- Uniontown, PA: 69
- State College, PA: 68
- Frederick, MD: 69
- BWI Airport, MD: 72
- DC (KDCA): 76
Main threat: Showers and storms mainly on Saturday.
- Today: Clouds increase during the day. Chance of showers/storms late. Highs: Mid to Upper 80s Overnight Lows: Mid to Upper 60s
- Saturday: Showers and thunderstorms likely. Highs: 70s Overnight Lows: Upper 40s/50s
- Sunday: Clouds decrease. Becoming mostly sunny. Highs: Low to Mid 70s Overnight Lows: Upper 40s/50s
Main threat: Shower and storm chances today through early Sunday.
- Today: Clouds increase during the day. Chance of isolated showers and storms. Highs: Low 90s Overnight Lows: Low to Mid 70s
- Saturday: Showers and thunderstorms likely, especially into the evening. Highs: Low to Mid 90s Overnight Lows: Mid to Upper 60s
- Sunday: Chance of showers and storms lingers. Highs: Upper 70s/Low 80s Overnight Lows: Mid 60s
Good News: Warmth continues over the next day or two. Dry conditions by late weekend
Bad News: Wet weather likely on Saturday. Cooler temperatures for next week and especially next weekend.