We’ve made it halfway through the week folks. It looks like clouds will gradually increase in western PA today before a chance of a shower or storm could develop into the afternoon hours. Nothing too steady though. Partly sunny skies are expected on Thursday as a slight chance of isolated showers is possible. A chance of isolated showers and thunderstorms are possible on Friday, mainly during the afternoon and evening. Highs will climb into the low to mid 80s today as 80s hold steady into Thursday. Mid 80s to low 90s will track in on Friday. Lows will dip into the mid to upper 60s tonight and Thursday night before upper 60s to low 70s press in on Friday night. The DC Region will look at mostly sunny skies today before partly cloudy skies and a slight chance of an isolated shower or storm could develop on Thursday. A chance of showers and storms could move in later on Friday as well. Highs will peak in the mid to upper 80s today before low to mid 90s push in on Thursday and Friday. Lows will dip in the low to mid 70s tonight before mid to upper 70s hold steady on Thursday night and Friday night. It’s hump day. Get over it! Have a good one folks!
- Erie, PA: 62
- Franklin, PA: 54
- New Castle, PA: 59
- Butler, PA: 55
- Pittsburgh, PA (KAGC): 58
- Uniontown, PA: 52
- State College, PA: 55
- Frederick, MD: 57
- BWI Airport, MD: 61
- DC (KDCA): 70
Main threat: Heat. Stay hydrated if doing strenuous activity outside a long time. Stormy weather later this week.
- Today: Partly cloudy. Chance of a stray shower or storm this afternoon/evening. Highs: Low to Mid 80s Overnight Lows: Mid to Upper 60s
- Thursday: Partly cloudy. Chance of a stray shower or storm. Highs: 80s Overnight Lows: Mid to Upper 60s
- Friday: Chance of isolated showers and storms, especially in the afternoon/evening. Highs: Mid 80s to Low 90s Overnight Lows: Upper 60s to Low 70s
Main threat: Heat. Stay hydrated if outside a long time, especially Thursday and Friday.
- Today: Mostly sunny. Highs: Mid to Upper 80s Overnight Lows: Low to Mid 70s
- Thursday: Partly cloudy. Slight chance of a late pop-up shower or storm. Highs: Low to Mid 90s Overnight Lows: Mid to Upper 70s
- Friday: Chance of afternoon/evening showers and thunderstorms. Highs: Low to Mid 90s Overnight Lows: Mid to Upper 70s
Good News: Toasty (bad news for heat sensitive folks).
Bad News: Chance of more widespread wet weather picks up by the weekend.