Everyone had a beautiful weekend, but sadly many good things must come to an end. Unseasonably warm conditions will continue throughout the region into the middle of the week before cooler temperatures settle in during the weekend and into early next week. Mostly sunny skies are in store for Western PA today before a chance of showers moves into the region on Tuesday. Dry conditions will return on Wednesday as clouds stick around. Highs in the mid to upper 70s today in western PA will dip into the 60s and 70s on Tuesday before low to mid 70s settle in during the middle of the week. Lows in the upper 40s and 50s will hold steady. The DC Region will see mostly cloudy skies and a slight chance of showers hold through Wednesday. Highs in the mid to upper 70s today will rise into the upper 70s and low 80s on Tuesday before dipping into the low to mid 70s on Wednesday. Lows in the low to mid 60s will occur. A cold front brings steadier rain to the region late in the week before the cool down occurs behind it during the weekend and early next week. Enjoy the warmth while it lasts. Have a great week!
Current (~6-6:30am) Temperatures (Wind Chills Coming Soon):
- Erie, PA: 57
- Franklin, PA: 52
- New Castle, PA: 51
- Butler, PA: 54
- Pittsburgh, PA (KAGC): 58
- Uniontown, PA: 54
- State College, PA: 57
- Frederick, MD: 61
- BWI Airport, MD: 60
- DC (KDCA): 65
Main threat: Chance of rain Tuesday
- Today: Patchy fog early. Mostly sunny. Highs: Mid to Upper 70s Overnight Lows: 50s
- Tuesday: Chance of showers. Highs: Mid 60s to Low 70s Overnight Lows: Low to Mid 50s
- Wednesday: Partly sunny. Highs: Low to Mid 70s Overnight Lows: Low to mid 50s.
Main threat: Slight chance of showers into the middle of the week.
- Today: Mostly cloudy. Slight chance of a stray shower. Highs: Mid to Upper 70s Overnight Lows: Low to Mid 60s
- Tuesday: Partly sunny. Slight chance of showers later on. Highs: Upper 70s/Low 80s Overnight Lows: Low to Mid 60s
- Wednesday: Slight chance of showers lingers. Highs: Low to Mid 70s Overnight Lows: Low 60s
Good News: Conditions stay on the warmer side of normal for most of the work week.
Bad News: Threat of steady rain along a front on Friday. Cooler behind the front during the weekend and early next week.