Looks like a bit of a soggy day across the region as a chance of showers and thunderstorms continues in the region. Some storms could be severe as damaging straight line winds are the biggest risk. A chance of spottier precipitation could linger into Friday before Saturday brings a better threat of wet weather into western PA. DC could see a slight risk of a shower or thunderstorm late on Saturday. Highs in western PA will rise into the upper 70s to mid 80s before mid 70s to low 80s track in on Friday and low to mid 80s press in on Saturday. Lows in the mid to upper 60s tonight will drop into the mid 50s to low 60s on Friday night before Saturday night brings mid to upper 60s back into western PA. The DC Region will look at highs in the mid to upper 80s today before values bump up into the upper 80s to low 90s on Friday. Saturday will drop highs in the low to mid 80s. Lows will drop into the low to mid 70s tonight before upper 60s to low 70s settle in on Friday nigh and mid to upper 70s move in on Saturday night. It’s Thursday. Only 1 more day to go until the weekend folks. Push through. Have a good one folks!
- Erie, PA: 64
- Franklin, PA: 63
- New Castle, PA: 66
- Butler, PA: 66
- Pittsburgh, PA (KAGC): 67
- Uniontown, PA: 68
- State College, PA: 66
- Frederick, MD: 68
- BWI Airport, MD: 70
- DC (KDCA): 73
Main threat: Wet weather continues. Could cause for slipp’y roads. Some storms could be severe.
- Today: Chance of showers and thunderstorms. Some storms could be severe this afternoon/evening. Highs: Upper 70s to Mid 80s Overnight Lows: Mid to Upper 60s
- Friday: A chance of showers and storms early gives way to partly cloudy skies. Highs: Mid 70s to Low 80s Overnight Lows: Mid 50s to Low 60s
- Saturday: Chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs: Low to Mid 80s Overnight Lows: Mid to Upper 60s
Main threat: Showers and storms could cause for wet, slippery roads. Some storms could be severe later today.
- Today: Chance of showers and thunderstorms. Some storms could be severe this afternoon/evening. Highs: Mid to Upper 80s Overnight Lows: Low to Mid 70s
- Friday: Chance of showers and storms, mainly early. Highs: Upper 80s/Low 90s Overnight Lows: Upper 60s/Low 70s
- Saturday: Chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly late. Highs: Low to Mid 80s Overnight Lows: Mid to Upper 70s
Good News: Temperatures stay warmer, but not too oppressive through the early weekend.
Bad News: The wet weather risk continues through the weekend. Muggy conditions could return for the start of next week.