- Erie, PA: 49; Wind Chill: 44
- Franklin, PA: 45; Wind Chill: 38
- New Castle, PA: 48; Wind Chill: 45
- Butler, PA: 48; Wind Chill: 42
- Pittsburgh (KAGC): 51; Wind Chill: 47
- Uniontown, PA: 53; Wind Chill: 53
- State College, PA: 45; Wind Chill: 42
- Frederick, MD: 45; Wind Chill: 40
- BWI Airport, MD: 49; Wind Chill: 43
- DC (KDCA): 53; Wind Chill: 50
Main threat: Slipp’y roads possible from rain.
- Today: Rain likely. Boomers still possible. Breezy. Highs: 60s. Low 70s possible across SW PA. Overnight Lows: Upper 40s/Low 50s
- Thursday: Chance of light showers. Highs: 50s/Low 60s Overnight Lows: 40s
- Friday: Chance of light showers, mainly in NW PA. Highs: 50s/Low 60s Overnight Lows: 40s
Main threat: Slippery roads possible from rain. Localized flooding and ponding on roads possible.
- Today: Wet. Rain could be heavy at times. Boomers possible. Breezy Highs: Upper 60s/Low 70s. Overnight Lows: 60s
- Thursday: Chance of showers early. Highs: Mid to Upper 70s Overnight Lows: Low to Mid 50s
- Friday: Partly sunny. Highs: Upper 60s/Low 70s Overnight Lows: Upper 40s/Low 50s
Good News: Next week looks to warm up a bit before above normal temperatures could occur in the 11-15 day period.
Bad News: Wet weather persists, especially in western PA into the weekend.