I hope it feels like Tuesday for you because it definitely feels like Monday for me today. It looks like mostly cloudy skies are expected in much of western PA today before partly sunny skies track in on Wednesday and a chance of showers and thunderstorms push in on Thursday. A slight chance of isolated showers could pop-up in far southwestern PA today and Wednesday. Highs will rise into the mid to upper 60s today before upper 60s to low 70s track in on Wednesday. Mid to upper 70s will settle in on Thursday. Lows will drop into the low to mid 50s tonight before mid 50s to low 60s shuffle in on Wednesday night and Thursday night. The DC Region will likely see showers through Thursday. Highs in the upper 60s to low 70s today will dip into the mid to upper 60s on Wednesday before Thursday brings low to mid 70s into the area. Lows will dip into the low to mid 60s tonight and Wednesday night before Thursday night sees lows in the mid to upper 60s. Hope you all have a great two-for-Tuesday! Take care folks!
- Erie, PA: 52
- Franklin, PA: 48
- New Castle, PA: 51
- Butler, PA: 52
- Pittsburgh, PA (KAGC): 52
- Uniontown, PA: 52
- State College, PA: 53
- Frederick, MD: 59
- BWI Airport, MD: 61
- DC (KDCA): 72
Main threat: Rain mainly Thursday.
- Today: Chance of showers in far SW PA. Mostly cloudy, otherwise. Highs: Mid to Upper 60s Overnight Lows: Low to Mid 50s
- Wednesday: Partly sunny. Slight chance of showers in far SW PA. Highs: Upper 60s/Low 70s Overnight Lows: Mid 50s to Low 60s
- Thursday: Chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs: Mid to Upper 70s Overnight Lows: Mid 50s to Low 60s
Main threat: Wet weather could keep roads wet and slick.
- Today: Showers likely. Highs: Upper 60s/Low 70s Overnight Lows: Low to Mid 60s
- Wednesday: Showers likely. Highs: Mid to Upper 60s Overnight Lows: Low to Mid 60s
- Thursday: Showers likely. Highs: Low to Mid 70s Overnight Lows: Mid to Upper 60s
Good News: Conditions mainly dry in western PA today and tomorrow. Temperatures warm up into early next week.
Bad News: DC stays wet. Cool weather holds through mid week. No significant amount of sunshine is expected through Friday.