It appears my final forecast will bust. I should’ve waited for the 0Z NAM and GFS models to come out before finalizing it. More cold and wetter will help the storm perform well.
- DC: 10-15″. 12-18″ northwest of the city.
- Philly: 8-12″ downtown. Burbs in NW 10-15″. Localized 15+”
- NYC: 5-10″. Suburbs in Jersey 10-15″ Localized amounts higher.
- State College: 4-8″
- Today: Chance of snow. Snowing now in Pittsburgh. Around an inch or 2 expected. Higher accumulations east of city. Highs in the 30s. Lows in the teens/20s
- Tomorrow: Chance of snow, mainly later. Highs in the 30s. Lows in the teens.
- Saturday: Dries out. Highs in the 20s. Lows in the teens.