- Erie, PA: 50; Wind Chill: 44
- Franklin, PA: 52; Wind Chill: 49
- New Castle, PA: 52; Wind Chill: 49
- Butler, PA: 54; Wind Chill: 51
- Pittsburgh (KAGC): 55; Wind Chill: 53
- Uniontown, PA: 53; Wind Chill: 53
- State College, PA: 50; Wind Chill: 48
- Frederick, MD: 54; Wind Chill: 54
- BWI Airport, MD: 59; Wind Chill: 59
- DC (KDCA): 60; Wind Chill: 60
Main threat: Slick roads possible from rains.
- Today: Chance of showers, mainly early. Highs: 50s/Low 60s Overnight Lows: 40s
- Friday: Chance of on and off showers. Highs: 50s/Low 60s Overnight Lows: 40s
- Saturday: Chance of spotty showers. Highs: 50s/60s Overnight Lows: 40s
Main threat: Ponding on roads continues, especially in low lying areas. Slippery roads as well.
- Today: Chance of showers early. Highs: Mid 70s Overnight Lows: Low to Mid 50s
- Friday: Partly sunny. Highs: Upper 60s/Low 70s Overnight Lows: Upper 40s to Mid 50s
- Saturday: Partly cloudy. Highs: Low 70s. Overnight Lows: Low to Mid 50s
Good News: A few breaks in the wet pattern should occur early next week. Warmth builds into the region next week as the 11-15 day period sees above normal temperatures.
Bad News: The on and off wet pattern persists into next week, especially in PA. Ladies and gentleman, Spring.