Looks like a bit of a soggy morning for northwest PA while southwest PA looks at dry conditions for the first part of the day. NW PA should dry out for the most part into the afternoon while SW PA sees a chance of a pop-up shower or thunderstorm. Partly cloudy skies will track into western PA on Thursday and Friday. Highs will peak in the 70s across much of western PA while areas near Pittsburgh could see low 80s. Highs in the upper 70s to mid 80s will push in on Thursday before low to mid 80s move in on Friday. Lows will dip into the mid 50s to low 60s tonight before upper 50s to mid 60s push in on Thursday night and Friday night. The DC Region will stay dry for much of today before a chance of pop-up showers and storms could develop later this afternoon. Partly sunny skies are expected on Thursday before partly cloudy skies track in on Friday. Highs will climb into the upper 70s to mid 80s today before mid to upper 70s to low 80s push in on Thursday and low to mid 80s scoot in on Friday. Lows will dip into the low to mid 60s tonight, Thursday night, and Friday night. Hope you all continue to enjoy the warmth through the rest of the week. It’s hump day. Get over it! Take care folks!
- Erie, PA: 60
- Franklin, PA: 57
- New Castle, PA: 57
- Butler, PA: 55
- Pittsburgh, PA (KAGC): 60
- Uniontown, PA: 55
- State College, PA: 57
- Frederick, MD: 59
- BWI Airport, MD: 61
- DC (KDCA): 64
Main threat: Foggy morning. Chance of showers and storms this afternoon. Nothing too intense.
- Today: Rain early in NW PA dries out into afternoon. SW PA could see afternoon pop-up shower/storm. Highs: 70s (SW PA Low 80s possible) Overnight Lows: Mid 50s to Low 60s
- Thursday: Partly cloudy. Highs: Upper 70s to Mid 80s Overnight Lows: Upper 50s to Mid 60s
- Friday: Partly cloudy. Highs: Low to Mid 80s Overnight Lows: Upper 50s to Mid 60s
Main threat: Stormy conditions this afternoon possibly. Nothing too bad.
- Today: Chance of showers and storms this afternoon. Similar to yesterday. Highs: Upper 70s to Mid 80s Overnight Lows: Low to Mid 60s
- Thursday: Partly sunny. Highs: Upper 70s/Low 80s Overnight Lows: Low to Mid 60s
- Friday: Partly cloudy. Highs: Low to Mid 80s Overnight Lows: Low to Mid 60s
Good News: Much deserved warmth continues. Conditions dry out into the late week.
Bad News: Wet weather lingers today. Chance of wet weather could return during the weekend, especially for western PA by Sunday.