Another cold morning this morning as wind chills this morning could drop to as low as -25. Conditions will stay dry across the region until later tonight, when snow likely moves into western PA. The chance of snow will continue into Wednesday and Thursday. Highs in the mid 10s to low 20s today in western PA will give way to afternoon highs in the mid 10s to mid 20s on Wednesday before 10s occur on Thursday. Lows in the low to mid 10s tonight will fall into the positive and negative single digits Wednesday night and Thursday night. The DC Region will see mostly sunny skies today before partly clouds skies move in on Wednesday and mostly cloudy skies blanket the region on Thursday. Highs will rise into the mid 20s to low 30s today before mid 30s to low 40s push in on Wednesday and mid 20s to low 30s return on Thursday. Lows in the upper 10s to mid 20s tonight and Wednesday night will drop into the mid to upper 10s on Thursday night. The theme continues this winter: stay warm. Have a great two-for-Tuesday folks!
- Erie, PA: -2; Wind Chill: -18
- Franklin, PA: -9; Wind Chill: -21
- New Castle, PA: -17; Wind Chill: -17
- Butler, PA: -15; Wind Chill: -15
- Pittsburgh, PA (KAGC): -3; Wind Chill: -15
- Uniontown, PA: -5; Wind Chill: -5
- State College, PA: -4; Wind Chill: -4
- Frederick, MD: 1; Wind Chill: 1
- BWI Airport, MD: 4; Wind Chill: 4
- DC (KDCA): 16; Wind Chill: 6
Main threat: Very cold morning again. Chance of snow tonight into Wednesday of up to an inch possible (maybe 2″ near Erie). Nothing significant.
- Today: Increasing clouds. Light snow likely late. Highs: Mid 10s to Low 20s Overnight Lows: Low to Mid 10s
- Wednesday: Chance of snow. Afternoon Highs: Mid 10s to Mid 20s Overnight Lows: +/- Single Digits
- Thursday: Chance of light snow. Highs: 10s Overnight Lows: +/- Single Digits
Main threat: Cold this morning. No other notable threats are expected.
- Today: Mostly sunny. Highs: Mid 20s to Low 30s Overnight Lows: Upper 10s to Mid 20s
- Wednesday: Partly cloudy. Highs: Mid 30s to Low 40s Overnight Lows: Upper 10s to Mid 20s
- Thursday: Mostly cloudy. Highs: Mid 20s to Low 30s Overnight Lows: Mid to Upper 10s
Good News: Snow should remain light in western PA. The DC Region stays dry. Some models suggest a slight warm up into early next week.
Bad News: Cold weather continues through the week.