After moving, getting married, and honeymooning, I am back to reality and back with Frost Advisories. I will be doing them later in the morning for now since I am no longer working early mornings. I may start forecasting the night before, but still for the next 3 days so more people get their information faster. For western PA we are looking at a good chance of showers and thunderstorms today as some of these storms could be severe during the afternoon and evening as damaging winds and hail are the main risks. Partly cloudy skies will return to western PA on Tuesday and Wednesday. Highs in the upper 70s to mid 80s today will give way to mid 70s to low 80s on Tuesday and mid to upper 70s on Wednesday. Lows in the upper 50s to mid 60s will settle in tonight before mid 50s to low 60s track in on Tuesday night and values solely in the 50s shuffle in on Wednesday night. The DC Region will look at partly cloudy skies today before a chance of showers and storms moves in late tonight into Tuesday. Partly cloudy skies will return on Wednesday. Highs in the low to mid 90s today and Tuesday will dip into the upper 80s to low 90s on Wednesday. Lows will drop into the low to mid 70s tonight before mid to upper 60s move in on Tuesday night and Wednesday night. Hope you all have a great day! Take care folks!
Current (~9:30-10am) Temperatures:
- Erie, PA: 72
- Franklin, PA: 66
- New Castle, PA: 68
- Butler, PA: 70
- Pittsburgh, PA (KAGC): 70
- Uniontown, PA: 70
- State College, PA: 73
- Frederick, MD: 79
- BWI Airport, MD: 81
- DC (KDCA): 83
Main threat: Chance of severe storms today. Strong winds and hail biggest risks.
- Today: Chance of showers and thunderstorms. Some storms could be severe during afternoon/evening. Highs: Upper 70s to Mid 80s Overnight Lows: Upper 50s to Mid 60s
- Tuesday: Partly cloudy. Highs: Mid 70s to Low 80s Overnight Lows: Mid 50s to Low 60s
- Wednesday: Partly cloudy. Highs: Mid to Upper 70s Overnight Lows: 50s
Main threat: Chance of isolated showers and storms late tonight into Tuesday.
- Today: Partly cloudy. Chance of wet weather overnight. Highs: Low to Mid 90s Overnight Lows: Low to Mid 70s
- Tuesday: Chance of showers and storms. Highs: Low to Mid 90s Overnight Lows: Mid to Upper 60s
- Wednesday: Partly cloudy. Highs: Upper 80s/Low 90s Overnight Lows: Mid to Upper 60s
Good News: Wet weather doesn’t last very long. Heat dies down a little bit by mid week. Not much rain after today in the forecast.
Bad News: Severe chance today in western PA.