- Erie, PA: 55; Wind Chill: 51
- Franklin, PA: 48; Wind Chill: 43
- New Castle, PA: 47; Wind Chill: 47
- Butler, PA: 46; Wind Chill: 43
- Pittsburgh, PA (KAGC): 47; Wind Chill: 42
- Uniontown, PA: 53; Wind Chill: 53
- State College, PA: 50; Wind Chill: 50
- Frederick, MD: 43; Wind Chill: 43
- BWI Airport, MD: 40; Wind Chill: 40
- DC (KDCA): 48; Wind Chill: 48
Main threat: Chance of rain late Tuesday and into Friday. Maybe some snowflakes mixed in with rain in NW PA Friday night.
- Today: Increasing clouds. Showers likely late. Highs: Upper 50s to Mid 60s Overnight Lows: 40s
- Wednesday: Chance of showers, mainly in the morning and overnight. Highs: Mid to Upper 50s Overnight Lows: Mid to Upper 40s
- Thursday: Rain threat continues. Highs: Low to Mid 50s Overnight Lows: Upper 30s/Low 40s
Main threat: Chance of rain late Wednesday night into Thursday.
- Today: Partly cloudy. Highs: Mid to Upper 60s Overnight Lows: Low to Mid 50s
- Wednesday: Increasing clouds. Chance of rain overnight. Highs: Mid to Upper 60s Overnight Lows: Mid 50s
- Thursday: Showers likely. A potential rumble of thunder possible. Highs: Low to Mid 60s Overnight Lows: Low to Mid 40s
Good News: Temperatures stay near to above normal the next 2-3 days.
Bad News: Conditions turn wetter during the mid to late week. Conditions also turning colder, especially during the weekend and into next week.