Looks like a pleasant segue into the early weekend as conditions stay dry and another warm up takes place. Western PA will see mostly sunny skies today and Friday before partly cloudy skies track into the region on Saturday and a slight risk of a shower or storm moves in late. Highs will climb into the low to mid 80s today through Saturday. Lows will drop into the upper 50s to mid 60s tonight and Friday night before Saturday night brings low to mid 60s into western PA. The DC Region will look at partly cloudy skies today before mostly sunny skies track in on Friday. Saturday will bring partly cloudy skies back in with a slight risk of a stray shower or storm. Highs will reach into the upper 70s to low 80s today before low to mid 80s settle in for Friday and low 80s shift in for Saturday. Lows in the low to mid 60s are expected tonight before mid 60s move in on Friday night and mid to upper 60s shuffle in on Saturday night. Tomorrow is Friday. Let’s get there! Take care folks!
- Erie, PA: 52
- Franklin, PA: 55
- New Castle, PA: 52
- Butler, PA: 54
- Pittsburgh, PA (KAGC): 61
- Uniontown, PA: 54
- State College, PA: 52
- Frederick, MD: 55
- BWI Airport, MD: 57
- DC (KDCA): 63
Main threat: Foggy morning. Nothing else.
- Today: Mostly sunny. Highs: Low to Mid 80s Overnight Lows: Upper 50s to Mid 60s
- Friday: Mostly sunny. Highs: Low to Mid 80s Overnight Lows: Upper 50s to Mid 60s
- Saturday: Partly cloudy. Slight chance of isolated shower/storm late. Highs: Low to Mid 80s Overnight Lows: Low to Mid 60s
Main threat: Nothing.
- Today: Partly cloudy. Highs: Upper 70s/Low 80s Overnight Lows: Low to Mid 60s
- Friday: Mostly sunny. Highs: Low to Mid 80s Overnight Lows: Mid 60s
- Saturday: Partly cloudy. Slight chance of a stray shower or storm. Highs: Low 80s Overnight Lows: Mid to Upper 60s
Good News: Heat persists into the weekend. Cool down by mid next week for those who don’t like to sweat as much. Conditions warm up again next weekend.
Bad News: Chance of wet weather increases by the late weekend and early next week.