We have made it to yet another Friday, but sadly the soggy weather will limit outdoor plans. Looking like a chance of scattered showers and thunderstorms today will give way to a very wet Saturday as heavy rains are expected at times. Sunday will clear out in the DC Region while western PA looks at a lingering chance of showers. A Flash Flood Watch has been issued for the entire region through late Saturday night. Highs in western PA will rise into the mid to upper 70s today before mid 60s to low 70s track in on Saturday. Mid to upper 60s will settle in on Sunday. Lows will drop into the mid to upper 60s tonight before mid to upper 50s settle in on Saturday night and 50s hold steady on Sunday night. The DC Region will see highs in the upper 70s to low 80s today before low to mid 70s push in on Saturday and mid to upper 70s shuffle in on Sunday. Lows will drop into the upper 60s to low 70s tonight before mid to upper 60s track in on Sunday night and low to mid 60s press in on Monday night. Stay dry and be safe this weekend folks!
- Erie, PA: 57
- Franklin, PA: 63
- New Castle, PA: 59
- Butler, PA: 59
- Pittsburgh, PA (KAGC): 63
- Uniontown, PA: 63
- State College, PA: 62
- Frederick, MD: 64
- BWI Airport, MD: 66
- DC (KDCA): 69
Main threat: Heavy rains Saturday could cause substantial flooding. Ponding on roads is expected. Remember: Don’t drive through high water on roads.
- Today: Chance of showers and a thunderstorm. Highs: Mid to Upper 70s Overnight Lows: Low to Mid 60s
- Saturday: Heavy rain, especially in the morning. Highs: Mid 60s to Low 70s Overnight Lows: Mid to Upper 50s
- Sunday: Chance of lingering showers. Highs: Mid to Upper 60s Overnight Lows: 50s
Main threat: Heavy rains will cause ponding on roads Saturday.
- Today: Chance of showers and storms. Highs: Upper 70s/Low 80s Overnight Lows: Upper 60s/Low 70s
- Saturday: Rain. Could be heavy at times. Highs: Low to Mid 70s Overnight Lows: Mid to Upper 60s
- Sunday: Drying out. Decreasing clouds. Highs: Mid to Upper 70s Overnight Lows: Low to Mid 60s
Good News: It’s the weekend soon!
Bad News: Wet and cool. A few inches of rain is possible through the weekend. Be aware of flooded areas.