A nice end of the work week and start to the weekend is expected in western PA as partly cloudy skies settle in for today and Saturday. Sunday will increase cloud cover as a chance of isolated showers and storms could develop, mainly during the afternoon and evening. Highs in western PA will rise into the upper 70s to low 80s today before low to mid 80s push in on Saturday and Sunday. Lows will bottom out in the mid 50s to low 60s tonight before low to mid 60s move in on Saturday night and mid to upper 60s press in on Sunday night. The DC Region will see a chance of lingering showers this morning before clouds decrease into the afternoon. Partly cloudy skies are expected on Saturday and Sunday. Highs in the DC Region will bump up into the mid 70s to Low 80s today before low to mid 80s track in on Saturday and mid to upper 80s shuffle in on Sunday. Lows will dip into the mid 60s to low 70s tonight and Saturday night before low to mid 70s push in on Sunday night. Hope you all have a spectacular weekend! Get outside!
Current (~8-8:45am) Temperatures:
- Erie, PA: 64
- Franklin, PA: 57
- New Castle, PA: 59
- Butler, PA: 61
- Pittsburgh, PA (KAGC): 61
- Uniontown, PA: 65
- State College, PA: 55
- Frederick, MD: 66
- BWI Airport, MD: 71
- DC (KDCA): 72
Main threat: Chance of pop-up showers and storms Sunday.
- Today: Partly cloudy. Highs: Upper 70s/Low 80s Overnight Lows: Mid 50s to Low 60s
- Saturday: Partly cloudy. Highs: Low to Mid 80s Overnight Lows: Low to Mid 60s
- Sunday: Chance of isolated showers and storms, mainly later during the day. Highs: Low to Mid 80s Overnight Lows: Mid to Upper 60s
Main threat: None.
- Today: Chance of a lingering shower. Drying out this afternoon. Highs: Mid 70s to Low 80s Overnight Lows: Mid 60s to Low 70s
- Saturday: Partly cloudy. Highs: Low to Mid 80s Overnight Lows: Mid 60s to Low 70s
- Sunday: Partly cloudy. Highs: Mid to Upper 80s Overnight Lows: Low to Mid 70s
Good News: Dry and not too hot start to the weekend.
Bad News: Wet weather returns for the start of next work week.