Looks like a drier day is in store for the region today before a chance of rain and snow move into western PA later in the day tomorrow and into Thursday. Could see an inch or two of snow in western PA out of this weak system. Highs will peak in the mid 20s to low 30s today before mid 30s to low 40s push in on Wednesday. Temperatures will decline throughout the day on Thursday as afternoon highs in the 10s/20s occur. Lows in the upper 10s to mid 20s tonight and tomorrow night will plummet into the single digits and lows 10s on Thursday night. The DC Region will see conditions dry out throughout the day today before mostly sunny skies track in on Wednesday. Thursday will bring a chance of rain and snow into the region. Highs in the upper 30s to mid 40s today will hold steady in the low 40s on Thursday. Lows in the mid 20s to low 30s tonight will drop into the upper 20s to low 30s tomorrow night before mid 10s to low 20s move in on Thursday night. Hope you all have a fantastic two-for-Tuesday! Take care folks!
- Erie, PA: 17; Wind Chill: 7
- Franklin, PA: 16; Wind Chill: 16
- New Castle, PA: 16; Wind Chill: 16
- Butler, PA: 19; Wind Chill: 19
- Pittsburgh, PA (KAGC): 20; Wind Chill: 11
- Uniontown, PA: 20; Wind Chill: 20
- State College, PA: 23; Wind Chill: 13
- Frederick, MD: 30; Wind Chill: 30
- BWI Airport, MD: 28; Wind Chill: 20
- DC (KDCA): 33; Wind Chill: 23
Main threat: Snow could cause for some slippery roads Wednesday night/Thursday.
- Today: Mostly cloudy. Highs: Mid 20s to Low 30s Overnight Lows: Upper 10s to Mid 20s
- Wednesday: Partly sunny. Chance of rain and snow late. Highs: 30s/Low 40s Overnight Lows: Low to Mid 20s
- Thursday: Snow likely. Afternoon Highs: Upper 10s to Mid 20s Overnight Lows: Single Digits/Low 10s
Main threat: Roads could be slick in some spots from freezing drizzle earlier.
- Today: Snow will taper off. Conditions dry out during afternoon. Highs: Upper 30s/Low 40s Overnight Lows: Mid 20s to Low 30s
- Wednesday: Mostly sunny. Highs: Upper 30s to Mid 40s Overnight Lows: Upper 20s/Low 30s
- Thursday: Chance of light rain/snow. Highs: Low 40s Overnight Lows: Mid 10s to Low 20s.
Good News: Temperatures stay reasonable over the next few days.
Bad News: Frigid weekend ahead. Potential for lows to drop into the single digits in western PA (if not below 0 in some locations) for the start of next week.