- Erie, PA: 49
- Franklin, PA: 41
- New Castle, PA: 35
- Butler, PA: 36
- Pittsburgh (KAGC): 42
- Uniontown, PA: 33
- State College, PA: 40
- Frederick, MD: 41
- BWI Airport, MD: 46
- DC (KDCA): 51
Main threat: Showers and storms Wednesday
- Today: Mostly sunny Highs: Upper 60s to Low 70s Overnight Lows: 40s
- Tuesday: Increasing clouds. Chance of showers/thunderstorms later in the day. Highs: Low to Mid 70s Overnight Lows: 50s/Low 60s
- Wednesday: Chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs: 70s Overnight Lows: 50s
Main threat: Showers and storms Wednesday.
- Today: Mostly sunny. Highs: Low to Mid 70s Overnight Lows: Upper 40s/50s
- Tuesday: Mostly sunny. Highs: Mid to Upper 70s Overnight Lows: 50s/Low 60s
- Wednesday: Chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs: 70s/Low 80s Overnight Lows: Low to Mid 60s
Good News: Warm up into the middle of the week. Warming up during the holiday weekend. Still only 60s in western PA during the early weekend before 70s move in. 70s in the DC Region.
Bad News: Wet weather moves in by mid week. Cool conditions and clouds look to linger into the early Memorial Day Weekend before clearing out by the late weekend. Chance of pop-up showers and storms possible during early weekend.