Looks like a chance of spotty showers today in western PA with partly sunny skies otherwise. Partly cloudy skies will move in on Thursday before Friday brings a slight chance of spotty wet weather. Highs in western PA will rise into the low to mid 70s today before mid to upper 70s push in on Thursday and low to mid 80s track in on Friday. Lows in the low to mid 50s tonight will rise into the low to mid 60s on Thursday night before Friday night brings mid to upper 60s into the area. The DC Region will see partly cloudy skies today before mostly sunny skies move in on Thursday and Friday. The DC Region will look at highs in the mid 80s today before low to mid 80s press in on Thursday and upper 80s to low 90s shuffle in on Friday. Lows in the mid to upper 60s tonight and Thursday night will rise into the upper 60s to low 70s on Friday night. It’s hump day. Get over it! Take care folks!
Current (~10am) Temperatures:
- Erie, PA: 67
- Franklin, PA: 64
- New Castle, PA: 66
- Butler, PA: 68
- Pittsburgh, PA (KAGC): 68
- Uniontown, PA: 68
- State College, PA: 66
- Frederick, MD: 75
- BWI Airport, MD: 76
- DC (KDCA): 77
Main threat: Nothing significant.
- Today: Partly sunny. Chance of spotty showers. Highs: Low to Mid 70s Overnight Lows: Low to Mid 50s
- Thursday: Partly cloudy. Highs: Mid to Upper 70s Overnight Lows: Low to Mid 60s
- Friday: Partly sunny. Chance of spotty showers/storms. Highs: Low to Mid 80s Overnight Lows: Mid to Upper 60s
Main threat: Nothing notable.
- Today: Partly cloudy. Highs: Mid 80s Overnight Lows: Mid to Upper 60s
- Thursday: Mostly sunny. Highs: Low to Mid 80s Overnight Lows: Mid to Upper 60s
- Friday: Mostly sunny. Highs: Upper 80s/Low 90s Overnight Lows: Upper 60s/Low 70s
Good News: Fairly dry next couple days.
Bad News: Weekend brings a chance of wet weather back into the region.