Western PA will see mostly cloudy skies today before some sunshine could peek through on Friday in NW PA while clouds stick around in SW PA. A chance of rain will move in later on Friday. Saturday will keep the chance of rain around. Highs will rise into the upper 50s to low 60s today and Friday before values dip solely into the 50s on Saturday. Lows will drop into the low to mid 40s tonight and Friday night before Saturday night brings upper 40s to mid 50s into the region.
The DC Region will look at a risk of spotty showers today before a better chance of wet weather moves in on Friday and rain is likely on Saturday. Highs will reach into the upper 50s to low 60s today before mid to upper 50s move in on Friday and upper 50s to low 60s push in on Saturday. Lows will bottom out in the low to mid 50s tonight before upper 40s to mid 50s track in on Friday night and upper 50s push in on Saturday night. Hope you all have a great Thursday! Take care folks!
Current (~9-9:30am) Temperatures:
- Erie, PA: 50
- Franklin, PA: 46
- New Castle, PA: 51
- Butler, PA: 48
- Pittsburgh, PA (KAGC): 51
- Uniontown, PA: 53
- State College, PA: 48
- Frederick, MD: 54
- BWI Airport, MD: 56
- DC (KDCA): 58
Main threat: Nothing significant.
- Today: Mostly cloudy. Highs: Upper 50s to Low 60s Overnight Lows: Low to Mid 40s
- Friday: Partly sunny NW PA. Mostly cloudy SW PA. Chc. showers late. Highs: Upper 50s/Low 60s Overnight Lows: Low to Mid 40s
- Saturday: Chance of rain. Highs: 50s Overnight Lows: Upper 40s to Mid 50s
Main threat: Wet roads possible. Flooding potential this weekend.
- Today: Spotty showers. Highs: Upper 50s/Low 60s Overnight Lows: Low to Mid 50s
- Friday: Chance of Rain. Highs: Mid to Upper 50s Overnight Lows: Upper 40s to Mid 50s
- Saturday: Rain likely. Highs: Upper 50s/Low 60s Overnight Lows: Upper 50s
Good News: Models shifted Joaquin slightly eastward allowing for western PA to see a chance of rain on Saturday but not necessarily a wash out like before.
Bad News: Significant flooding still expected along the East Coast from Joaquin, especially in NC and VA and possible along the coast into the NYC Area. Still a bit of uncertainty though.