A much warmer morning than yesterday across the region as current temperatures are 20-35 degrees warmer than this time yesterday in western PA and 5-16 degrees warmer in the DC Region. A chance of snow will continue in western PA through Friday as spotty light accumulations are possible. Current temperatures will be close to the highs for today as upper 10s to mid 20s are expected. 10s and low 20s will move in on Thursday before Friday brings single digits and low 10s into the area. Lows in the single digits and 10s tonight will drop into solely the single digits tomorrow before positive and negative single digits push in on Friday night. The DC Region will see mostly sunny skies today before light snow is possible on Thursday and Friday. Highs will rise into the mid to upper 30s today before upper 20s to low 30s push in Thursday and Friday. Lows in the low to mid 20s will occur tonight before upper 10s to low 20s move in Thursday night and 10s track in on Friday night. It’s hump day. Get over it! Have a good one folks!
- Erie, PA: 19; Wind Chill: 6
- Franklin, PA: 19; Wind Chill: 5
- New Castle, PA: 21; Wind Chill: 11
- Butler, PA: 21; Wind Chill: 9
- Pittsburgh, PA (KAGC): 23; Wind Chill: 10
- Uniontown, PA: 22; Wind Chill: 12
- State College, PA: 21; Wind Chill: 9
- Frederick, MD: 12; Wind Chill: 12
- BWI Airport, MD: 16; Wind Chill: 7
- DC (KDCA): 23; Wind Chill: 23
Main threat: Chance of snow may cause slick roadways on untreated surfaces through early Friday. Wind chills below 0 Thursday night into Friday.
- Today: Chance of scattered light snow. Afternoon Highs: Mid 10s to Mid 20s Overnight Lows: Single Digits/Low 10s
- Thursday: Chance of snow. Highs: 10s/Low 20s Overnight Lows: Single Digits
- Friday: Chance of light snow early. Mostly cloudy otherwise. Highs: Single digits/Low 10s Overnight Lows: +/- Single Digits
Main threat: Chance of snow could cause people to drive like idiots on Thursday.
- Today: Mostly sunny. Highs: Mid 30s to Upper 30s Overnight Lows: Low to Mid 20s
- Thursday: Chance of snow. Light accumulations possible. Risks higher to south of city. Highs: Upper 20s to Low 30s Overnight Lows: Upper 10s/Low 20s
- Friday: Slight chance of snow. Highs: Upper 20s to Low 30s Overnight Lows: 10s
Good News: Models suggest warmer risks next week as 30s and 40s are expected in western PA. The DC Region could see highs in the 40s and potentially the 50s.
Bad News: Snow showers continue this week. Lows get cold again into the early weekend.