Main threat: Areas in NW PA could see some snow accumulations on roads New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day. Nothing too significant though.
- Today: Chance of showers, mainly later today. Highs: 40s. Near 50 in SW PA Overnight Lows: Upper 20s to Mid 30s
- New Year’s Eve: Chance of lake-effect snow in NW PA. Flurries possible elsewhere. Highs: 30s Overnight Lows: 20s.
- New Year’s Day: Chance of lake-effect snow. Light accumulations mainly in NW PA. Highs: Low to Mid 30s Overnight Lows: Low 20s
Main threat: Wet roads possible today.
- Today: Cloudy. Showers likely. Highs: Mid to Upper 50s Overnight Lows: Mid to Upper 40s
- New Year’s Eve: Partly sunny. Highs: Low to Mid 50s Overnight Lows: Mid 30s to Low 40s
- New Year’s Day: Partly sunny. Highs: Mid 40s to Low 50s Overnight Lows: Low to Mid 30s
Good News: For those of you winter lovers you get another taste of winter over the next several days. Conditions look to stay seasonal to above normal through the middle of January.
Bad News: Cooler conditions could cause more people to get sick.