It’s another two-for-Tuesday folks and we’re looking at a beaut in western PA as many of us wake up and look outside of their office buildings to sunshine this morning. Partly cloudy skies are expected today and Wednesday before a chance of showers and storms could push into western PA on Thursday afternoon and evening. Highs in western PA will rise into the upper 70s to low 80s today before mid to upper 70s track in on Wednesday and Thursday. Lows will drop into the mid 50s to low 60s tonight before values dip solely into the 50s on Wednesday night. Thursday night will bump lows back up into the mid 50s to low 60s. The DC Region will look at a chance of pop-up showers and thunderstorms this afternoon/evening after some folks saw some stormy conditions early this morning. Mostly sunny skies will track in on Wednesday and Thursday. Highs in the low to mid 90s today will cool off into the upper 80s to low 90s on Wednesday before cooling down further into the upper 70s to low 80s on Thursday. Lows will bottom out in the upper 60s to low 70s tonight before mid 60s to low 70s push in on Wednesday night and Thursday night. Hope you all have a great two-for-Tuesday! Take care folks!
Current (~8-8:30am) Temperatures:
- Erie, PA: 67
- Franklin, PA: 63
- New Castle, PA: 65
- Butler, PA: 63
- Pittsburgh, PA (KAGC): 65
- Uniontown, PA: 67
- State College, PA: 64
- Frederick, MD: 66
- BWI Airport, MD: 71
- DC (KDCA): 80
Main threat: Chance of storms Thursday afternoon/evening, mainly in SW PA.
- Today: Partly cloudy. Highs: Upper 70s/Low 80s Overnight Lows: Mid 50s to Low 60s
- Wednesday: Partly cloudy. Highs: Mid to Upper 70s Overnight Lows: 50s
- Thursday: Increasing clouds. Chance of showers and storms in afternoon/evening, mainly in SW PA. Highs: Mid to Upper 70s Overnight Lows: Mid 50s to Low 60s
Main threat: Chance of isolated showers and storms later today.
- Today: Chance of pop-up showers and storms in afternoon/evening. Highs: Low to Mid 90s Overnight Lows: Upper 60s/Low 70s
- Wednesday: Mostly sunny. Highs: Upper 80s/Low 90s Overnight Lows: Mid 60s to Low 70s
- Thursday: Mostly sunny. Highs: Upper 70s/Low 80s Overnight Lows: Mid 60s to Low 70s
Good News: Dry conditions mainly through the first half of Thursday with the exception of pop-up showers and storms later today in the DC Region.
Bad News: Wet weather chance today in the DC Region and western PA later on Thursday.