After a beautiful Monday (and Buccos home opener), things cool down a bit today. Rain will stick around in the DC Region while western PA experiences partly sunny skies. Mostly sunny skies will push in on Wednesday across the region before a chance of spotty showers moves in on Thursday. Western PA will see highs in the low to mid 60s today as 60s hold steady into Wednesday and Thursday. Lows will drop into the mid 30s to low 40s tonight before upper 30s to mid 40s push in on Wednesday night. Thursday night will bump lows up into the mid 40s to low 50s. The DC Region will see highs in the low to mid 60s today before mid to upper 60s press in on Wednesday and low to mid 60s return on Thursday. Lows will drop into the low to mid 50s tonight before mid 40s to low 50s settle in on Wednesday night and low to mid 50s return on Thursday night. On and off showers look to settle in by the weekend. Hope you all have a terrific two-for-Tuesday! Let’s go Bucs!
- Erie, PA 46; Wind Chill: 41
- Franklin, PA: 45; Wind Chill: 45
- New Castle, PA: 45; Wind Chill: 45
- Butler, PA: 46; Wind Chill: 42
- Pittsburgh, PA (KAGC): 52; Wind Chill: 49
- Uniontown, PA: 52; Wind Chill: 52
- State College, PA: 53; Wind Chill: 51
- Frederick, MD: 59; Wind Chill: 59
- BWI Airport, MD: 59; Wind Chill: 59
- DC (KDCA): 63; Wind Chill: 63
Main threat: None.
- Today: Partly sunny skies. Clouds decrease late. Highs: Low to Mid 60s Overnight Lows: Mid 30s to Low 40s
- Wednesday: Mostly sunny. Highs: Mid to Upper 60s Overnight Lows: Upper 30s to Mid 40s
- Thursday: Increasing clouds. Chance of showers late. Highs: Low to Mid 60s Overnight Lows: Mid 40s to Low 50s
Main threat: Showers could cause for slick roads today. Nothing too bad.
- Today: Showers likely. Highs: Low to Mid 60s Overnight Lows: Low to Mid 50s
- Wednesday: Mostly sunny. Highs: Mid to Upper 60s Overnight Lows: Mid 40s to Low 50s
- Thursday: Increasing clouds. Chance of showers later. Highs: Low to Mid 60s Overnight Lows: Low to Mid 50s
Good News: Daytime temperatures stay comfortable into early next week as near to above normal values stick around.
Bad News: Showers look to move in for the weekend. Should be on and off though.