- Erie, PA: 47
- Franklin, PA: 45
- New Castle, PA: 45
- Butler, PA: 46
- Pittsburgh (KAGC): 48
- Uniontown, PA: 46
- State College, PA: 50
- Frederick, MD: 54
- BWI Airport, MD: 70
- DC (KDCA): 57
Main threat: Wet roads from some lingering showers. Cool overnights/mornings.
- Today: Partly sunny. A chance of showers will move into the region late. Highs: 50s/Low 60s Overnight Lows: Low 40s. Some areas in the north could drop into the 30s.
- Saturday: Chance of lingering light showers. Highs: 50s/Low 60s Overnight Lows: 30s/Low 40s
- Sunday: Partly sunny. Highs: Upper 50s/60s Overnight Lows: 30s/Low 40s
Main threat: Heavy rain. Potential for flooding still a bit of a threat.
- Today: Rain continues mainly in the morning, especially east of the city. Afternoon Highs: Upper 60s/Low 70s. Overnight Lows: Low to Mid 50s
- Saturday: Partly cloudy. Highs: Low 70s. Overnight Lows: Upper 40s to Low 50s
- Sunday: Partly sunny. Highs: Upper 60s/Low 70s Overnight Lows: 40s/Low 50s
Good News: Conditions start to dry out during the weekend. Memorial Day Weekend temperatures look near normal for this time of year (normal highs in the 70s).
Bad News: Threat of wet weather continues today in much of the East today. Conditions slowly dry out during the weekend. Cooler temperatures through early to mid next week.