Hope you all had a wonderful weekend and Easter! It looks like the warmth will build back into the region this week overall, but a wetter pattern will hold steady in the region through Friday. A chance of showers will push into western PA later today before steadier rains likely move in on Tuesday and Wednesday. A chance of a rumbler is also possible on Tuesday. Highs will rise into the 60s today before upper 50s to mid 60s track in on Tuesday. Wednesday will bump highs back up solely into the 60s. Lows in the low to mid 50s are expected tonight and Tuesday night before mid to upper 50s track in on Wednesday night. The DC Region will see sunshine for much of today as clouds gradually increase throughout the day. Rain is likely on Tuesday as a chance of a thunderstorm is also possible. A chance of showers could linger into Wednesday. Highs will rise into the low to mid 70s today and Tuesday before afternoon highs drop into the upper 50s to low 60s on Wednesday. Lows will drop into the upper 50s to low 60s tonight before mid 50s push in on Tuesday night and upper 40s to low 50s settle in on Wednesday night. Hope you all have a fantastic start to the work week! Take care folks!
- Erie, PA: 40; Wind Chill: 36
- Franklin, PA: 30; Wind Chill: 25
- New Castle, PA: 34; Wind Chill: 34
- Butler, PA: 39; Wind Chill: 39
- Pittsburgh, PA (KAGC): 42; Wind Chill: 37
- Uniontown, PA: 31; Wind Chill: 31
- State College, PA: 34; Wind Chill: 34
- Frederick, MD: 34; Wind Chill: 34
- BWI Airport, MD: 38; Wind Chill: 38
- DC (KDCA): 50; Wind Chill: 50
Main threat: Rain could cause for ponding on roads and slipp’y conditions through Friday.
- Today: Chance of showers mainly later in the day. Afternoon Highs: 60s Overnight Lows: Low to Mid 50s
- Tuesday: Rain likely. Chance of thunderstorms. Highs: Upper 50s to Mid 60s Overnight Lows: Low to Mid 50s
- Wednesday: Rain likely. Highs: 60s Overnight Lows: Mid to Upper 50s
Main threat: Rains could cause for ponding and slippery roads this week.
- Today: Clouds gradually increase throughout the day. Highs: Low to Mid 70s Overnight Lows: Upper 50s/Low 60s
- Tuesday: Rain likely. Chance of thunderstorms. Highs: Low to Mid 70s Overnight Lows: Mid 50s
- Wednesday: Chance of showers. Afternoon Highs: Upper 50s/Low 60s Overnight Lows: Upper 40s/Low 50s
Good News: Conditions stay fairly warm all week (mid week is cooler for DC). Dry weather returns for much of the weekend.
Bad News: Conditions stay wet.