- Erie, PA: 68; Wind Chill: 68
- Franklin, PA: 61; Wind Chill: 61
- New Castle, PA: 66; Wind Chill: 66
- Butler, PA: 66; Wind Chill: 66
- Pittsburgh, PA (KAGC): 69; Wind Chill: 69
- Uniontown, PA: 66; Wind Chill: 66
- State College, PA: 46; Wind Chill: 46
- Frederick, MD: 52; Wind Chill: 52
- BWI Airport, MD: 50; Wind Chill: 50
- DC (KDCA): 58; Wind Chill: 58
Main threat: Windy today. Rain tonight. Could linger into early tomorrow morning.
- Today: Chance of showers during the evening and overnight hours. Windy. Highs: 70s. 80 possible in SW PA Overnight Lows: Mid to Upper 40s
- Wednesday: Partly sunny. Breezy. Cooler. Highs: 50s Overnight Lows: Mid to Upper 30s
- Thursday: Mostly cloudy. Chance of showers across the northern tier. Highs: Upper 40s/Low 50s Overnight Lows: Mid to Upper 30s
Main threat: Showers tomorrow.
- Today: Increasing clouds. Windy. Highs: Upper 70s/Low 80s Overnight Lows: Upper 50s to Mid 60s
- Wednesday: Showers likely. Highs: Mid to Upper 60s Overnight Lows: Mid to Upper 40s
- Thursday: Partly cloudy. Highs: Upper 50s/Low 60s Overnight Lows: Low to Mid 40s
Good News: Warmth holds on today.
Bad News: Much cooler temperatures during the second half of this week and early next week. A chance of snow on Friday night and into Saturday for PA. Lows dropping below freezing.