Well enjoy today because it is the last day you’ll see the weather this warm for quite some time. A significant cool down will take place behind a front starting on Wednesday as the coldest weather occurs during the weekend. Western PA will see clouds increase throughout the day before a chance of showers pushes through this evening and into the overnight hours. Conditions will dry out on Wednesday and Thursday with a slight chance of showers in NW PA on Thursday. Clouds will continue to sit over the region. For DC, today will stay dry before showers move in tomorrow and conditions dry back out on Thursday. Highs in the 70s today in western PA will drop off into the 50s tomorrow before upper 40s and low 50s move in on Thursday. Lows in the upper 40s and low 50s tonight will fall into the 30s on Wednesday and Thursday night. For DC, highs near 80 in the DC Region today will drop into the 60s on Wednesday and Thursday. Overnight lows in the 60s tonight in DC will fall into the 40s on Wednesday and Thursday night. This weekend gets a lot colder with highs in the 30s and 40s for western PA and lows in the 20s Saturday night into early Sunday morning. DC Will see highs near 50 with lows in the 30s and 40s. Hope you have a great two-for-Tuesday! Take care!
Current (~6-6:30am) Temperatures:
- Erie, PA: 68; Wind Chill: 68
- Franklin, PA: 61; Wind Chill: 61
- New Castle, PA: 66; Wind Chill: 66
- Butler, PA: 66; Wind Chill: 66
- Pittsburgh, PA (KAGC): 69; Wind Chill: 69
- Uniontown, PA: 66; Wind Chill: 66
- State College, PA: 46; Wind Chill: 46
- Frederick, MD: 52; Wind Chill: 52
- BWI Airport, MD: 50; Wind Chill: 50
- DC (KDCA): 58; Wind Chill: 58
Main threat: Windy today. Rain tonight. Could linger into early tomorrow morning.
- Today: Chance of showers during the evening and overnight hours. Windy. Highs: 70s. 80 possible in SW PA Overnight Lows: Mid to Upper 40s
- Wednesday: Partly sunny. Breezy. Cooler. Highs: 50s Overnight Lows: Mid to Upper 30s
- Thursday: Mostly cloudy. Chance of showers across the northern tier. Highs: Upper 40s/Low 50s Overnight Lows: Mid to Upper 30s
Main threat: Showers tomorrow.
- Today: Increasing clouds. Windy. Highs: Upper 70s/Low 80s Overnight Lows: Upper 50s to Mid 60s
- Wednesday: Showers likely. Highs: Mid to Upper 60s Overnight Lows: Mid to Upper 40s
- Thursday: Partly cloudy. Highs: Upper 50s/Low 60s Overnight Lows: Low to Mid 40s
Good News: Warmth holds on today.
Bad News: Much cooler temperatures during the second half of this week and early next week. A chance of snow on Friday night and into Saturday for PA. Lows dropping below freezing.