I think I can. I think I can. I think I can. We’re almost to the weekend folks. Time to power through. Western PA looks to stay dry overall with partly sunny skies, although a slight risk of a stray shower is possible in far SW PA. A better chance of showers and thunderstorms is expected on Friday before Saturday starts to dry out again for the most part. Highs will rise into the low to mid 70s today before mid 70s to low 80s track in on Friday and Saturday. Lows will drop into the mid 50s to low 60s tonight before upper 5s to mid 60s push in on Friday night and mid 50s to low 60s return on Saturday night. The DC Region will hold onto rain today before the chance of showers becomes spottier on Friday and conditions stay mainly dry on Saturday. Highs will climb into the mid 60s today before low to mid 70s track in on Friday and upper 70s to low 80s move in on Saturday. Lows will drop into the low to mid 60s tonight before mid to upper 60s settle in on Friday night and Saturday night. Have a good one folks! Only 1 more day after today.
- Erie, PA: 58
- Franklin, PA: 54
- New Castle, PA: 54
- Butler, PA: 54
- Pittsburgh, PA (KAGC): 56
- Uniontown, PA: 57
- State College, PA: 59
- Frederick, MD: 55
- BWI Airport, MD: 56
- DC (KDCA): 59
Main threat: Chance of showers and storms on Friday could cause wet roads.
- Today: Partly sunny. Slight chance of isolated showers in SW PA. Highs: Low to Mid 70s Overnight Lows: Mid 50s to Low 60s
- Friday: Chance of showers and storms. Highs: Mid 70s to Low 80s Overnight Lows: Upper 50s to Mid 60s
- Saturday: Partly sunny. Highs: Mid 70s to Low 80s Overnight Lows: Mid 50s to Upper 50s
Main threat: Wet weather could keep roads wet and slick.
- Today: Rain. Highs: Mid 60s Overnight Lows: Low to Mid 60s
- Friday: Chance of isolated showers. Highs: Low to Mid 70s Overnight Lows: Mid to Upper 60s
- Saturday: Partly sunny. Slight chance of showers. Highs: Upper 70s/Low 80s Overnight Lows: Mid to Upper 60s
Good News: Temperatures on the rise into early next week. Most of the weekend stays dry.
Bad News: DC continues to see a chance of wet weather through Friday if not Saturday. Cool conditions linger today.