We’re halfway through the week ladies and gentleman, which apparently means I am getting the forecast out later. Clouds will stick around throughout western PA as partly sunny skies span SW PA and NW PA continues to see a chance of spotty showers. Partly cloudy skies will track in on Thursday before Friday brings mostly sunny skies to the region. Highs will rise into the mid 60s to low 70s in western PA today before low to mid 70s roll in on Thursday. Friday will bump highs back up into the lmid 70s to low 80s. Lows will drop into the low to mid 50s tonight as 50s hold steady into Thursday night. Upper 50s to low 60s will move in on Friday night. The DC Region will stay dry over the next 3 days as partly cloudy skies today give way to mostly sunny skies on Thursday and Friday. Highs in the low to mid 80s today in the DC Region will dip into the low 80s on Thursday before Friday shuffles in mid 80s. Lows will fall into the low to mid 60s tonight before mid to upper 60s move in on Thursday night and upper 60s to low 70s settle in on Friday night. It’s hump day! Get over it!
Current (~11am) Temperatures:
- Erie, PA: 61
- Franklin, PA: 59
- New Castle, PA: 65
- Butler, PA: 64
- Pittsburgh, PA (KAGC): 66
- Uniontown, PA: 64
- State College, PA: 63
- Frederick, MD: 72
- BWI Airport, MD: 73
- DC (KDCA): 75
Main threat: Nothing notable.
- Today: Chance of spotty showers, mainly in NW PA. Partly sunny otherwise. Highs: Mid 60s to Low 70s Overnight Lows: Low to Mid 50s
- Thursday: Partly cloudy. Highs: Low to Mid 70s Overnight Lows: 50s
- Friday: Mostly sunny. Highs: Mid 70s to Low 80s Overnight Lows: Upper 50s/Low 60s
Main threat: None.
- Today: Partly cloudy. Highs: Low to Mid 80s Overnight Lows: Low to Mid 60s
- Thursday: Mostly sunny. Highs: Low 80s Overnight Lows: Mid to Upper 60s
- Friday: Mostly sunny. Highs: Mid 80s Overnight Lows: Upper 60s/Low 70s
Good News: Conditions stay fairly dry through the rest of the work week.
Bad News: And the bad news is…there is no bad news. I was just joking.