Drier conditions look to move into western PA today as morning showers move out of the region. Clouds will stick around however. A slight chance of a spotty shower is possible on Wednesday before partly cloudy skies settle in on Thursday. Highs in western PA will rise into the mid to upper 70s today before low to mid 70s track in on Wednesday and mid to upper 70s return on Thursday. Lows will bottom out in the mid 50s to low 60s tonight as 50s hold steady into Wednesday night . Thursday night will bump lows up into the low to mid 60s. The DC Region will hold onto a chance of an isolated shower or storm today before Wednesday and Thursday dry out. Highs in the mid to upper 80s today will dip into the low to mid 80s on Wednesday and Thursday. Lows will bottom out in the upper 60s to low 70s tonight before mid to upper 60s push in on Wednesday night and Thursday night. Hope you all have a great two-for-Tuesday! Take care folks!
Current (~9am) Temperatures:
- Erie, PA: 70
- Franklin, PA: 66
- New Castle, PA: 68
- Butler, PA: 68
- Pittsburgh, PA (KAGC): 70
- Uniontown, PA: 72
- State College, PA: 70
- Frederick, MD: 73
- BWI Airport, MD: 73
- DC (KDCA): 75
Main threat: None.
- Today: Mostly cloudy. Highs: Mid to Upper 70s Overnight Lows: Mid 50s to Low 60s
- Wednesday: Mostly cloudy. Slight chance of spotty showers. Highs: Low to Mid 70s Overnight Lows: 50s
- Thursday: Partly cloudy. Highs: Mid to Upper 70s Overnight Lows: Low to Mid 60s
Main threat: Nothing notable.
- Today: Chance of isolated showers and storms. Highs: Mid to Upper 80s Overnight Lows: Upper 60s/Low 70s
- Wednesday: Partly sunny. Highs: Low to Mid 80s Overnight Lows: Mid to Upper 60s
- Thursday: Mostly sunny. Highs: Low to Mid 80s Overnight Lows: Mid to Upper 60s
Good News: Thursday and Friday bring sunshine back into the region.
Bad News: Chance of wet weather could return by the weekend.