Hope you all had a great weekend! Looking at a warmer start to the week before conditions cool down by Wednesday. Mostly cloudy skies will blanket Western PA today before a chance of showers and windy conditions push in on Tuesday. Wednesday will keep windy conditions in the region but partly cloudy skies are expected overall. Highs will rise into the low to mid 60s today before temperatures decline throughout the day on Tuesday. Afternoon highs on Tuesday will only sit in the upper 30s and 40s before values drop into the mid 30s to low 40s on Wednesday. Lows will dip into the 40s tonight before readings fall off into the upper 10s to mid 20s on Tuesday night. Wednesday night will hold steady in the low to mid 20s. The DC Region will see partly sunny skies today before a slight chance of showers pushes in on Tuesday. Wednesday will give way to mostly sunny skies overall. Highs will rise into the mid 60s today and Tuesday before mid to upper 40s push in on Wednesday. Lows in the 40s tonight will give way to low to mid 30s on Tuesday night and Wednesday night. Hope you all have a great day! Take care folks!
- Erie, PA: 38; Wind Chill: 30
- Franklin, PA: 30; Wind Chill: 22
- New Castle, PA: 34; Wind Chill: 34
- Butler, PA: 34; Wind Chill: 29
- Pittsburgh, PA (KAGC): 35; Wind Chill: 27
- Uniontown, PA: 43; Wind Chill: 38
- State College, PA: 28; Wind Chill: 28
- Frederick, MD: 32; Wind Chill: 32
- BWI Airport, MD: 31; Wind Chill: 31
- DC (KDCA): 39; Wind Chill: 39
Main threat: None.
- Today: Mostly cloudy. Highs: Low to Mid 60s Overnight Lows: 40s
- Tuesday: Chance of showers. Windy. Afternoon Highs: Upper 30s/40s Overnight Lows: Upper 10s to Mid 20s
- Wednesday: Partly cloudy. Windy. Highs: Mid 30s to Low 40s Overnight Lows: Low to Mid 20s
Main threat: None.
- Today: Partly sunny. Highs: Mid 60s Overnight Lows: 40s
- Tuesday: Mostly cloudy. Slight chance of showers. Windy. Highs: Mid 60s Overnight Lows: Low to Mid 30s
- Wednesday: Mostly sunny. Windy. Highs: Low to Mid 50s Overnight Lows: Low to Mid 30s
Good News: Warm conditions linger into today/Tuesday. Cooler conditions move in, but it won’t be too extreme.
Bad News: Chance of showers tomorrow. Cool down takes place into the middle of the week.