Looks like the risk of snow will continue in western PA over the next couple days before conditions dry out during the weekend. Highs in the 30s will continue over the next couple days in western PA before upper 30s to low 40s settle in on Saturday. Lows in the 20s the next couple nights will rise into the 30s by Saturday night. The DC Region will stay dry through the weekend as cloudier skies today give way to mostly sunny skies by the early weekend. Highs in the low to mid 40s will hold steady while lows stick in the 30s. Hope you have a great day! Only 1 more day of work after today until the weekend!
Current (~7-7:30am) Temperatures:
- Erie, PA: 34; Wind Chill: 23
- Franklin, PA: 28; Wind Chill: 16
- New Castle, PA: 28; Wind Chill: 17
- Butler, PA: 27; Wind Chill: 14
- Pittsburgh, PA (KAGC): 26; Wind Chill: 14
- Uniontown, PA: 24; Wind Chill: 15
- State College, PA: 30; Wind Chill: 18
- Frederick, MD: 36; Wind Chill: 30
- BWI Airport, MD: 34; Wind Chill: 25
- DC (KDCA): 37; Wind Chill: 30
Main threat: Potential snow accumulations could allow for slick roads.
- Today: Chance of snow. Windy. Highs: Low to Mid 30s Overnight Lows: Mid 20s
- Friday: Chance of snow. Breezy. Highs: Mid 30s Overnight Lows: Mid to Upper 20s
- Saturday: Partly sunny. Highs: Upper 30s/Low 40s Overnight Lows: Low to Mid 30s
Main threat: Gusty winds. Other than that, none.
- Today: Partly sunny. Windy Highs: Low to Mid 40s Overnight Lows: Low to Mid 30s
- Friday: Partly cloudy. Windy. Highs: Low to Mid 40s Overnight Lows: Low to Mid 30s
- Saturday: Mostly sunny. Windy. Highs: Mid 40s Overnight Lows: Low to Mid 30s
Good News: Weekend warmth.
Bad News: Cool down during the middle of next week, but nothing too significant.