Whelp, let’s forget about yesterday and early this morning. Despite what the Boyz II Men song says, it’s not that hard to say goodbye to yesterday. Clouds will decrease throughout the day in western PA today before a threat of rain pushes in on Wednesday and Thursday. Highs will reach into the 40s today before mid 50s to low 60s track in on Wednesday. 50s and low 60s will hold steady into Thursday. Lows in the 30s tonight will rise into the mid 40s to low 50s Wednesday night before Thursday night brings lows in the upper 20s to low 30s. The DC Region will see mostly cloudy skies today before a chance of showers moves in on Wednesday. A threat of showers and a potential rumbler (thunderstorm) is possible on Thursday. Highs will reach into the mid to upper 40s today before highs bump up into the low to mid 50s on Wednesday. Thursday will bring upper 60s to low 70s into the DC Region. Lows in the low to mid 30s tonight will bump up into the low to mid 50s Wednesday night before Thursday night drops lows into the low to mid 40s. A significant cool down is expected into the weekend as it will feel like winter again in the region (the dreaded ‘S’ word looks to return to western PA). Have a great two-for-Tuesday folks!
- Erie, PA: 20; Wind Chill: 7
- Franklin, PA: 19; Wind Chill: 9
- New Castle, PA: 25; Wind Chill: 25
- Butler, PA: 28; Wind Chill: 21
- Pittsburgh, PA (KAGC): 30; Wind Chill: 24
- Uniontown, PA: 29; Wind Chill: 29
- State College, PA: 27; Wind Chill: 19
- Frederick, MD: 34; Wind Chill: 29
- BWI Airport, MD: 36; Wind Chill: 29
- DC (KDCA): 41; Wind Chill: 35
Main threat: Rain could cause for slipp’y roads Wednesday/Thursday
- Today: Decreasing clouds. Highs: 40s Overnight Lows: 30s
- Wednesday: Chance of rain. Mostly cloudy. Highs: Mid 50s to Low 60s Overnight Lows: Mid 40s to Low 50s
- Thursday: Rain likely. Highs: 50s/Low 60s Overnight Lows: Upper 20s/Low 30s
Main threat: Wet weather could cause for slick roads on Wednesday/Thursday.
- Today: Partly sunny. Highs: Mid to Upper 40s Overnight Lows: Low to Mid 30s
- Wednesday: Chance of rain. Mostly cloudy. Highs: Low to Mid 50s Overnight Lows: Low to Mid 50s
- Thursday: Rain likely. Chance of a rumbler possible. Highs: Upper 60s/Low 70s Overnight Lows: Low to Mid 40s
Good News: Conditions warm up through the middle of the week.
Bad News: Wet weather moves in during the middle of the week as well. Much colder conditions this weekend and into early next week. Snow is possible this weekend into early next week.