- Philly: 2-4″
- New York City: 1-3″
- Boston: 3-6″
- State College, PA: 3-6″
- Frederick, MD: 3-6″
- Scranton, PA: 4-8″
- Hartford, CT: 6-10″
- Pittsburgh, PA: Trace-2″
- Oil City, PA: 0″-Flurries
- Erie, PA: 39; Wind Chill: 31
- Franklin, PA: 34; Wind Chill: 25
- New Castle, PA: 36; Wind Chill: 36
- Butler, PA: 37; Wind Chill: 30
- Pittsburgh, PA (KAGC): 38; Wind Chill: 32
- Uniontown, PA: 38; Wind Chill: 32
- State College, PA: 41; Wind Chill: 36
- Frederick, MD: 54; Wind Chill: 52
- BWI Airport, MD: 54; Wind Chill: 51
- DC (KDCA): 56; Wind Chill: 56
Main threat: Chance of snow across southern PA Wed. Eastern PA will see snow Wed. Western PA could see some lighter snow, especially towards central PA Wed.
- Today: Partly cloudy. Afternoon Highs: Upper 30s/40s Overnight Lows: 20s/Low 30s
- Wednesday: Chance of snow showers. Especially towards central PA. Highs: Mid to Upper 30s Overnight Lows: Mid 20s to Low 30s
- Thursday: Chance of light snow showers. Highs: Mid 30s to Low 40s Overnight Lows: 20s
Main threat: Wednesday brings a threat of rain, mix, and snow to the region. Snow threat increases further north and west of DC. The coast looks at more of a rain/mix/snow event. Travel impact will be major, especially if heading north or west out of DC.
- Today: Partly cloudy. Chance of rain during the night. Afternoon Highs: Mid to Upper 50s Overnight Lows: Mid 30s to Low 40s
- Wednesday: Rain changes over to a mix/snow. Afternoon Highs: 30s Overnight Lows: Low to Mid 30s
- Thursday: Mostly cloudy. Highs: Upper 30s/Low 40s Overnight Lows: Mid to Upper 20s
Good News: Warmer temperatures move back in towards the middle of next week.
Bad News: Coastal storm will likely cause major travel delays.