Main threat: Western PA will continue to see snow east of Pittsburgh. Chance of snow for far western PA. Slick roads possible, especially in the mountains.
- Today: Chance of snow showers in far western PA. Snow continues towards central PA. Highs: Low to Mid 30s Overnight Lows: Mid 20s to Low 30s
- Thursday: Chance of light snow showers. Highs: Mid to Upper 30s Overnight Lows: Low to Mid 20s
- Friday: Mostly cloudy. Afternoon Highs: Upper 30s/40s Overnight Lows: Mid to Upper 20s
Main threat: Wednesday brings a threat of rain, mix, and snow to the region. Snow threat increases further north and west of DC. The coast looks at more of a rain/mix/snow event. Travel impact will be major.
- Today: Rain changes over to a mix/snow. Accumulations mainly N and W of DC itself. Afternoon Highs: 30s Overnight Lows: Low to Mid 30s
- Thursday: Mostly cloudy. Highs: Upper 30s/Low 40s Overnight Lows: Upper 20s to Low 30s
- Friday: Mostly sunny. Afternoon Highs: Low to Mid 40s Overnight Lows: Low 30s
Good News: Worst weather ends by tonight/early tomorrow.
Bad News: Major traffic delays possible today with holiday traffic + weather.