- Erie, PA: 63
- Franklin, PA: 57
- New Castle, PA: 60
- Butler, PA: 57
- Pittsburgh, PA (KAGC): 60
- Uniontown, PA: 64
- State College, PA: 57
- Frederick, MD: 64
- BWI Airport, MD: 59
- DC (KDCA): 65
Main threat: Rain today/tonight.
- Today: Increasing clouds. Showers and potential rumble of thunder move in mainly during the afternoon/evening. Highs: Mid 70s Overnight Lows: Mid to Upper 40s
- Saturday: Chance of spitting showers lingers. Afternoon Highs: Mid to Upper 40s Overnight Lows: Mid to Upper 30s
- Sunday: Mostly cloudy. Highs: Low to Mid 50s Overnight Lows: Low to Mid 40s
Main threat: Rain late today into early Saturday.
- Friday: Increasing clouds. Chance of showers and storms late. Highs: Mid 70s Overnight Lows: Low 60s
- Saturday: Slight chance of showers lingers. Then decreasing clouds. Afternoon Highs: Mid to Upper 60s Overnight Lows: Mid to Upper 40s
- Sunday: Mostly sunny. Highs: Low to Mid 60s Overnight Lows: Mid to Upper 40s
Good News: Temperatures warm up a bit early next week.
Bad News: Rain moves in today and potentially lingers into Saturday. Much cooler temperatures. Jacket and pants weather for some.