- Erie, PA: 73
- Franklin, PA: 73
- New Castle, PA: 78
- Butler, PA: 75
- Pittsburgh, PA (KAGC): 74
- Uniontown, PA: 72
- State College, PA: 70
- Frederick, MD: 79
- BWI Airport, MD: 85
- DC (KDCA): 87
Main threat: Typical summer thunderstorms possible. Keep an eye out.
- Today: Chance of showers and storms, mainly during the afternoon. Highs: Low to Mid 80s Overnight Lows: 50s
- Wednesday: Mostly sunny. Highs: Mid to Upper 70s Overnight Lows: 50s
- Thursday: Mostly sunny. Highs: Upper 70s/Low 80s Overnight Lows: Upper 50s to Mid 60s
Main threat: Hot weather continues today. Maybe some stormy activity as well.
- Today: Chance of isolated showers and thunderstorms. Highs: Low to Mid 90s Overnight Lows: Upper 60s/Low 70s
- Wednesday: Mostly sunny. Highs: Mid to Upper 80s Overnight Lows: Mid to Upper 60s
- Thursday: Mostly sunny. Highs: Mid to Upper 80s Overnight Lows: Upper 60s/Low 70s
Good News: Drier and cooler during the middle of the week. Conditions stay mainly dry through the rest of the week.
Bad News: Wet weather chances today.