Clouds look to increase slightly throughout today in Western PA as a slight chance of isolated showers are possible across the southern tier of PA and central PA. Mostly sunny skies will settle in on Tuesday and Wednesday. Highs will rise into the mid 60s to low 70s today before low to mid 70s roll in on Tuesday and mid to upper 70s track in on Wednesday. Lows will drop into the upper 40s to mid 50s tonight before 50s settle in on Tuesday night and low to mid 50s press in on Wednesday night.
The DC Region will look at a chance of showers are expected today as a slight risk of showers holds into early Tuesday before clouds start to decrease. Wednesday will bring partly cloudy skies into the area. Highs will rise into the upper 60s to low 70s today before mid to upper 70s push in on Tuesday and upper 70s to low 80s track in on Wednesday. Lows will dip into the upper 50s to low 60s are expected tonight and Tuesday night before Wednesday night brings low to mid 60s into the area. Hope you all have a great start to the work week. Take care folks!
Current (~10-10:30am) Temperatures:
- Erie, PA: 56
- Franklin, PA: 55
- New Castle, PA: 57
- Butler, PA: 57
- Pittsburgh, PA (KAGC): 60
- Uniontown, PA: 66
- State College, PA: 52
- Frederick, MD: 61
- BWI Airport, MD: 63
- DC (KDCA): 66
Main threat: Wet roads possible along the southern tier of PA later today.
- Today: Increasing Clouds. Slight chance of isolated showers in far SW and SC PA. Highs: Mid 60s to Low 70s Overnight Lows: Upper 40s to Mid 50s
- Tuesday: Mostly sunny. Highs: Low to Mid 70s Overnight Lows: 50s
- Wednesday: Mostly sunny. Highs: Mid to Upper 70s Overnight Lows: Low to Mid 50s
Main threat: Wet roads possible today into tomorrow morning.
- Today: Chance of showers. Highs: Upper 60s to low 70s Overnight Lows: Upper 50s/Low 60s
- Tuesday: Slight chance of showers in the morning. Drying out in the afternoon. Highs: Mid to Upper 70s Overnight Lows: Upper 50s/Low 60s
- Wednesday: Mostly sunny. Highs: Upper 70s/Low 80s Overnight Lows: Low to Mid 60s
Good News: Conditions dry out through much of the week.
Bad News: Not the greatest weather for green grass.