Showers will move into western PA this afternoon while conditions stay dry in DC until tonight. Spotty showers will persist into Friday before partly cloudy to mostly sunny skies move in on Saturday. Highs in western PA will rise into the low to mid 60s today before mid to upper 60s push in on Friday and low to mid 70s move in on Saturday. Lows will dip into the upper 40s to mid 50s tonight before 40s and low 50s track in on Friday night. Saturday night will keep lows in the 40s. The DC Region will look at highs in the upper 60s to low 70s today before low to mid 70s track in on Friday and mid to upper 70s move in on Saturday. Lows will fall into the mid to upper 50s tonight before low to mid 50s shuffle in on Friday night and Saturday night. Have a fantastic Thursday! We’re almost to the weekend!
- Erie, PA 49; Wind Chill: 47
- Franklin, PA: 45; Wind Chill: 40
- New Castle, PA: 51; Wind Chill: 48
- Butler, PA: 48; Wind Chill: 43
- Pittsburgh, PA (KAGC): 52; Wind Chill: 49
- Uniontown, PA: 53; Wind Chill: 53
- State College, PA: 43; Wind Chill: 38
- Frederick, MD: 43; Wind Chill: 43
- BWI Airport, MD: 50; Wind Chill: 48
- DC (KDCA): 54; Wind Chill: 54
Main threat: None.
- Today: Increasing clouds. Chance of showers this afternoon. Windy. Highs: Upper 50s to Mid 60s Overnight Lows: Upper 40s to Mid 50s
- Friday: Chance of showers. Highs: Mid to Upper 60s Overnight Lows: 40s/Low 50s
- Saturday: Partly cloudy. Highs: Low to Mid 70s Overnight Lows: 40s
Main threat: None.
- Today: Increasing clouds. Chance of showers tonight. Highs: Upper 60s/Low 70s Overnight Lows: Mid to Upper 50s
- Friday: Chance of spotty showers. Highs: Low to Mid 70s Overnight Lows: Low to Mid 50s
- Saturday: Mostly sunny. Highs: Mid to Upper 70s Overnight Lows: Low to Mid 50s
Good News: Temperatures stay near to above normal through Monday. Pretty nice weekend overall.
Bad News: Showers move in later today and into Friday. Return for the start of the work week next week.